Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would This Be Too Cruel?

Xandis

So I was thinking about pulling a few occasional pranks on some new players, and before anything else, this is a harmless prank to them and would just leave them spooked.

- I plan to get myself marked by the Harvester, then gear up in a newbie set-up; Excal with MK1 weapons, minimal modding.

- Next, I'd run a few Venus missions with random beginners, who are probably just getting used to the Corpus.

- Hopefully, I'll land in a group of four newbies and my plan would commence:

- Lights start flickering and I'd say, "Did the lights just flicker?"

- Most likely, they would have never encountered and assassins and would probably say glitch or something.

- Suddenly, Harvy pops out and focuses on me, and I pretend to flip out. (WTF!? WHATS HAPPENING?")

- Newbies have no idea what's going on, and I purposely get myself downed.

- I say things like "Wha... goi...g on...?"

- As the Harvester crawls over my dead Warframe to move me to the Escape mission, I say "G-uy..s- \] hEl>.p" or something.

- I get force disconnected from group.

And Halloween is coming up too. 2spoopy4me

I remember the time when my entire squad ditched me when G3 appeared for me during invasion. They weren't even that hard to kill, I was running Ember without Accelerant and I managed to kill 2 of the G3, but the shield one downed me.... I told them to stay but nope. Kept on sprinting.

Most frustrating encounter of all time.

I don't think that's cruel at all sounds pretty funny to me especially if you record it and put it on Youtube

Well ye if it happens exactly like the OP describes it will just be a bit funny, but what is more likely to happen is that the randoms get downed several times my the harvester. 

My very first void mission we had Stalker, I had no idea what he was and all the squadmates were not responding when I asked. When I saw him I did get scared, later all the other dudes got him and continue the mission still with no explanation whatsoever.

It was a good approach to the stalker, it make me super nervous when he came for me while I was alone.

I'd say to you this is a good idea OP. Talking from experience here.