Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Video About Rng That Explains Everything

Latronico

unfortunately its place is not here in feedback, moving

No way. It deserve to be in Feedback because it's the perfect feedback for RNG in Warframe, and how many little sense it has. And that's more serious considered that since more then 1 year players ask for a different way to acquire at least Prime parts (as the token system). 

Edited by Latronico

No way. It deserve to be in Feedback because it's the perfect feedback for RNG in Warframe, and how many little sense it has. And that's more serious considered that since more then 1 year players ask for a different way to acquire at least Prime parts (as the token system). 

A post with 2 lines of text and a video is not feedback

Well RNG shagged me aswell but I had to get it through the dreadful trade chat. 

>Nyx P Systems i got on my first run. haven't had any other part after that.

>Nyx P Helmet was given to me for free after some guy said "F*** the trade chat, you people drive me mad"

>Nyx Chassis and BP bought for 50p.

So in total, only 50p and 1 void run for all the parts. Not too bad for something that just came out, considering I never spent a dime on this game.

Though I'm still crying trying to get a Scindo Prime Handle and Blade.

They need to sell Prime access so they make some parts drop chance very low. And they wont make it easy to get till this access runs out.  Obvious stuff. 

There wont be a token system - there is trade instead.

Personally I don't even bother to grind for the new shinies because the missions themselves are boring and not worth my time. 

A post with 2 lines of text and a video is not feedback

I'm not one to talk back to a figure of authority but this is the internet so I'll take a chance, my most sincere apologies but the OP clearly worked really hard on this and it perfectly showcases an issue with the game.

Furthermore:

feedback
ˈfiːdbak/
noun
1. information about reactions to a product, a person's performance of a task, etc. which is used as a basis for improvement.
2. the modification or control of a process or system by its results or effects, for example in a biochemical pathway or behavioural response.

No where does it mention it has to be written. Feedback may take shape as a video, even without any speech. It brings awareness and raises a point, I am certain the point is obvious so there is a hint of feedback here.

Once again my apologies for back talking.

I'm not one to talk back to a figure of authority but this is the internet so I'll take a chance, my most sincere apologies but the OP clearly worked really hard on this and it perfectly showcases an issue with the game.

Alt. The video is not mine. I thought it was clear but it isn't so I write it here. You can find the author in the last screenshot (is the one who's selling the Hikou Prime part).

About the other part of the post, you're right. That was the meaning of the OP. But it seems to not be clear too. 

Edited by Latronico

If you want to use a video to enhance your feedback thats fine, posting just a video without properly explaining anything/your point isnt realy feedback.

There a plenty of feedback posts that use videos but the difference between those and this one is that the video isnt their whole post. Explain the problems you are having with the RNG and drops and new prime gear so the person you are leaving feedback for can 100% understand your point and what your trying to say.

@Ori that video has been posted several times already by different people, the person who created it didnt post it in feedback since i doubt thats 100% what he intended it to be used as.

If you want to use a video to enhance your feedback thats fine, posting just a video without properly explaining anything/your point isnt realy feedback.

There a plenty of feedback posts that use videos but the difference between those and this one is that the video isnt their whole post. Explain the problems you are having with the RNG and drops and new prime gear so the person you are leaving feedback for can 100% understand your point and what your trying to say.

@Ori that video has been posted several times already by different people, the person who created it didnt post it in feedback since i doubt thats 100% what he intended it to be used as.

Thank you for clearing that up.