Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival Still Unfair Because Of To Low Drops Of Oxygen

EvilReFlex

to the OP: yes, survival needs a nekros, and it is a major flaw of the gamemode. this is why i prefer excavations (they also drop keys)

Same here... however, from my testing it would seem Excavation missions, even those of the lowest level on Earth, only drop T2 or T3 keys.

Survival doesn't NEED a Nekros, it just gives you a little more breathing room. It is not that hard to go long in survival missions if you play right unless you get extremely unlucky.

This is correct.

The weapon you choose as well as the position in a room you place yourself in all effects how the mission will go.  You basically need to go for the optimal position to get the most spawns, and also you need to wipe the floor with those mobs as fast as them come.  Powerful but slow firing weapons are very bad for solo survival.  I know lots of people hate to use them, but bullet hose type weapons work the best for this.

I have a Nekros, but I dont want to play with him, 

Survival is unfair, thats the point!

Same here... however, from my testing it would seem Excavation missions, even those of the lowest level on Earth, only drop T2 or T3 keys.

E Gate on Venus is a Excavation mission and drops T1 Keys. 
Edited by EvilReFlex

E Gate on Venus is a Excavation mission and drops T1 Keys. 

Good to know, that might mean it'll also drop Intensify which I'm trying to get without resorting to trading. Will check it out, thanks.

Everyone should stop thinking they should be able to go for as long as they want, it defeats the purpose of the gamemode , if your really struggling that bad, find a experienced player for a 2 player game that can show you the ropes in terms of positioning and efficient spawn rates.