Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rage Quit

DarkLordX2

Remember when rage quitting actually meant quitting in a fit of rage, now it is pretty much this guy is slightly annoyed and left thus he must of been brimming with rage. 

What do you mean?

You can still see the guys name in the player list and naming and shaming is not allowed.  my bad. 

Edited by BrotherIcarus

Remember when rage quitting actually meant quitting in a fit of rage, now it is pretty much this guy is slightly annoyed and left thus he must of been brimming with rage. 

You can still see the guys name in the player list and naming and shaming is not allowed. 

Those guys are just players, that's why i didn't Censor their names.

Edit: Just to make it clear, Seirycto and MooMyeong are just players.

Edited by DarkLordX2

You can still see the guys name in the player list and naming and shaming is not allowed. 

I do belive that the guy quited is not displayed on the right hand side. Just saying.

I don't have screenshots, but one Excalipoor player wasn't too happy when people weren't listening to him barking orders. Server migrate since he was the host.

Another one was a noob Loki that actually bought into that "Loki masterrace" BS, so he kept barking at me to let him get last kills, or whatever that means, to every enemy we encountered. Got down pretty quick, rage quit after I kept teabagging his noob &#! instead of rezzing him.

I don't have screenshots, but one Excalipoor player wasn't too happy when people weren't listening to him barking orders. Server migrate since he was the host.

Another one was a noob Loki that actually bought into that "Loki masterrace" BS, so he kept barking at me to let him get last kills, or whatever that means, to every enemy we encountered. Got down pretty quick, rage quit after I kept teabagging his noob @$$ instead of rezzing him.

The opposite happened to me. This guy calls me a noob for freaking out over T4 (My first T4). He goes down in three minutes and I let him bleedout.

I haven't witnessed a single proper rage-quit or insult-spree in my first 30 hours of playing Warframe, which is very telling of a relatively high player quality in the realm of shooter games. Can't be compared to TF2 or MW:O or so on.

There was one guy though who was activating life support capsules at 70%, 80% and having everyone in the team tell him to not activate them until life support is at around 40%. He started to write an angry reply, got it out, and immediatelly fell down, having stopped to type in midst of half a dozen Chargers. :P

We did revive him and he spent the rest of the game mostly wall-running around and not doing anything useful anymore, which was actually good for us!

Edited by tzaeru