Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Anyone Else Looking Forward To...

Llyssa

-snip-

Er... not what I meant.

Sumpo Foods(a chicken dumpling company) just bought themselves a video game full of action heroes.

The number one priority on their plate now would be advertising their new acquisition.

So they should be selling warframe themed chicken products now. Chicken dumplings with perhaps a special ingredient to give it extra flavor, and happy little tenno on the front, posing like the heroes they are.

I imagine they'd want to have lots of different branded warframe products now, but that is the most obvious one--slapping a few stickers of your newest toy onto your flagship product.

Tenno nuggets for all!

Er... not what I meant.

Sumpo Foods(a chicken dumpling company) just bought themselves a video game full of action heroes.

The number one priority on their plate now would be advertising their new acquisition.

So they should be selling warframe themed chicken products now. Chicken dumplings with perhaps a special ingredient to give it extra flavor, and happy little tenno on the front, posing like the heroes they are.

I imagine they'd want to have lots of different branded warframe products now, but that is the most obvious one--slapping a few stickers of your newest toy onto your flagship product.

Tenno nuggets for all!

Actually they bought shares of a company. And I'm pretty sure Sumpo Food Holdings is more of a conglomerate, not KFC.

Actually they bought shares of a company. And I'm pretty sure Sumpo Food Holdings is more of a conglomerate, not KFC.

They bought MAJORITY shares of a company--DE is officially a subsidiary of them.

Further, they're a food production company, like Kellogs or Nestle or Perdue, or Tyson. http://www.sumpofood.com/EN/businessesbytype.asp

They sell meat products. Like KFC. In fact, TO KFC: http://www.sumpofood.com/EN/businessesbytype3.asp

So, if their competitors can brand something like this:

IMG_1979%2B-%2BCopy.JPG

There's no reason they can't brand something similar.

EDIT: Only, of course, with their new highly-exclusive access to their ultra-cool space ninja game instead of dinosaurs.

Edited by Llyssa