Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moderator Abusing Power. Gave Me A Warning For Posting "help Paint My Zephyr" In General Discussion...

Rubbertubtub01

It's been this way since the casual addition of a new round of moderators. It's really entirely at their discretion. They'll let a hundred horrible insulting trollbait/flaming threads go by, and then give a warning point to someone posting a harmless picture in the center of a massive thread, or a new player looking for honest help that posted in the wrong section. 

It's hateful, counterproductive, and sours the community. What's worse is the evident bias when locking or deleting certain threads. They should be empathetic and impartial, but for a couple of them, that's not the case. If they have a strong opinion, they often won't hesitate to use their power to put it on a pedestal.

Unfortunately any sort of feedback on this matter (through support or otherwise) gets deleted, as will this thread.

Edited by JohnProdman

You received a 0-point warning for "Posting in the wrong subforum."

If you want help with something, you should post in the Players Helping Players subforum, not General Discussion. For example, if you want other players' advice or help with coloring your Zephyr, you should seek it out in the subforum specifically for sharing advice/help between players.

A "Posting in the wrong subforum" warning does not apply a warning point to your account, and it's more frequently used as a notice that your thread was posted in the wrong location and that it has been moved to the appropriate location.

Feel free to send me a PM if you have any more questions on the matter.

Locking.