Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Year Late Introduction, But Why Not.

Shuuro

Hello forum contributors, and lurkers of Warframe. You know who you are, yeah you, person who's smirking behind their monitor. Don't think I can't see you, 'cause I can! How? Space magic and uhhh... Yeah! Space magic!

Ahem, anyways. Well, it's been over a year since I've joined Warframe. Wow, what a year it was. I joined right when Update 10 hit down, and Nekros was the next big thing. Good ol' days of the star charts. Woo!

Man, has this game evolved or what? When I first joined, Ash, my main go-to guy, was on the bottom of the barrel. The Acrid was god like, and rainbow builds were all about NUMBERSNUMBERSNUMBERS ON MY SCREEN ~.

As you can probably tell. I go by the name of Shuuro. I guess you could say I'm a hardcore gamer, that is capable of sitting back and playing casual with friends when the times call for it. I enjoy reading on the forums as much as I enjoy ripping apart my enemies limb from limb, making sure they fall to the ground as only 4 separate pieces. Mm-Mm!

My mainframe (RebootPun) is Ash. I picked up Ash around the first or second day of playing Warframe, right after I became a founder. Never regretted the decision made. In fact, my very first post on the forums was a lengthy post on my feedback and possible changes on him, way back in the day. If you'd like to read that: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/168784-ash-ninja-assassin-fear-personafied/

Yes. Yes I am very proud of this thread, it was my very first post on the forums too. Collecting all my thoughts and jotting it down. It took a while, but man, did it turn out great!

I enjoy melee and stealth over loud guns, so I mostly stick with my trusty dread and melee. I always play as the Ninja/Assassin/Thief/Rogue type class whenever I play a game, and stick with it. So Ash just ended up fitting perfectly with me. Even if they end up being nerffed, after nerf, after nerf, like some games (*cough* TOTALLY looking at you Guild Wars 2) I stick by my thief motto till the bitter end.

Just looking back at all the time I spent on this game is a treat within itself. Warframe and it's community has evolved exponentially, and I hope to contribute more and more feedback to the devs, as well as helping players within the game.

I am Shuuro. An Assassin by trade, a gamer by heart, but most of all. I am a Tenno. I'll be seeing you all in game, and for sure I'll be around on the forums.

P.S: When I start writing something, it usually ends up being a long read. Oops? Haha.

P.P.S: Memory screenshots for the lulz!

fBRxpr4.jpg

X5I6Zgg.jpg

mAfFYCW.jpg

VJoJdxB.jpg

AbNN2A2.jpg

mspnaZX.jpg

rYowN0i.jpg

S0WvoGN.jpg

jAv94yv.jpg

Kv3eJjt.jpg

qKdDowI.jpg

rV9LTxW.jpg

R3703CJ.jpg

Tkf1heh.jpg

Y17ndzM.jpg

nxbboAV.jpg

yJYAdB3.jpg

2iUiCXa.jpg

NuvZd3K.jpg

Ll9qQG3.jpg

P.P.P.S: Currently working on feedbacks and changes to Tenno abilities, melee, and...Ash! (because Ash is my fave k?) Look forward to it.

Edited by Shuuro

Took me 'til reading to the end to realize that this was an introduction. Actually it took the "welcome" comment above, so welcome back.

Thanks haha. I never really left, just thought it'd be amusing to make an introduction, even though it's absurdly late.

Hello Shuuro.

Welcome to the true endgame of Warframe.

It's pretty fun.

Yup. Hopefully flying around in space with a blade the size of a miniature mountain will compensate my needs for things to do. Other than that, it's helping friends, theory crafting, and forum lurking.