Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Collars Suggestion...

s7n7a7k7e

Kubrow collars... Can we make them have a glow trail like our weapons do? Maybe an toggle in the Display Options menu like the Constant Weapon Trail?

The reason why I'm sugguesting this is because I think the Kubrows are awesome, but sometimes it's hard to keep track of them. Especially if there are other players using them, too. Yeah, there are custom fur patterns and colors we can get from the Market, but the patterns and colors are very limited, and it can still be very hard to keep track of where your dog is and what it's doing in the heat of battle sometimes.

If we had an option to turn on a Constant Collar Trail on our kubrows and be able to choose an energy color for the collar it would be easier to keep track of your kubrows and also tell it apart from other play's kubrows. At least with an option players would be able to turn it off if they preferred to not see the trails, while others can turn it on if they wanted. 

Anyway, just wanted to throw that bone out there. I know some players aren't keen on the Kubrow thing but I think it's fun optional content like that which makes this game so great.