Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Does One Get Tenno'd

Felnia

If by "tenno'd" you mean "ninja'd", a person typing a reply will post without refreshing the page, only to find another user's post came before their own. It shouldn't happen too often unless you're really slow in typing responses.

This. You will likely get ninja'd at some point. I generally leave my message so it can provide the information in a different way. 

As it has been said before, it's basically the community's way of saying "ninja'd", which happens when somebody posts the same answer as you but earlier; this is also called "sniped", and is an allusion to the speed with which the other answer was delivered, or how it was unseen for the late poster. Since Tenno are space ninjas, tenno'd = ninja'd.

It's not "tenno'd" if you say the same thing as someone before you but knowingly and purposefully to build upon their answer, as this post exemplifies.

Edited by Guest

Oh, I thought you meant twisted by the Void and survive so that you can use a Warframe. Because in that case just entering the Void without proper protection will do it.

No guarantees on your survival but it looks like children have a better chance maybe?

Edited by Krjal