Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

United Alliance Is Looking For Small Casual Clans. No Rails.

(PSN)Kamranos

ALLIANCE DISBANDED

The United Alliance is looking for small/ newly formed clans looking to expand their connections. Unlike many alliances, we have no interest in solar rail politics. Instead we focus on the fun and helping new members enjoy all that Warframe has to offer.

We are a very small alliance comprised of casual players. many of us have families and full time jobs, but still find time to get online and play. If you are a casual gaming clan looking for some like minded clans to play with but don't want to be bogged down with rail politics, United Alliance may be for you. Contact me with full clan name for alliance invites.

United Alliance currently has an uploaded emblem, with a new version on the way.

Current:

Warframe-alliance-logo.png

Upcoming emblem:

UA-logodark.png

Edited by (PS4)Kamranos

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to join - I'm a one-man clan with a pretty large dojo. MR12 player, PC Vet since U7 that migrated to PS4.

It's taken me a few weeks of dojo building to notice that Warframe is only fun with other players.

My clan is Belka clan, and my PSN is NearlyDedicated. 

Also: It should be noted that I have every intention of expanding my clan; recruitment is just slow for a currently one-man clan.

Edited by (PS4)NearlyDedicated

I'd like to join - I'm a one-man clan with a pretty large dojo. MR12 player, PC Vet since U7 that migrated to PS4.

It's taken me a few weeks of dojo building to notice that Warframe is only fun with other players.

My clan is Belka clan, and my PSN is NearlyDedicated. 

Also: It should be noted that I have every intention of expanding my clan; recruitment is just slow for a currently one-man clan.

I'll send you an invite when I get online tonight. Trust me I know recruitment is slow lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey my clan is looking for an alliance like this just to have some more friends to run some higher level content and trade with people for reasonable prices. We are a small clan of four. Anyway we'd like to join if you'd have us.

Our clan is Kill Grineer Get Credits. We have no desire to go above ten members and have most of our clan research done if anyone is looking for a super casual clan as well.

Hey my clan is looking for an alliance like this just to have some more friends to run some higher level content and trade with people for reasonable prices. We are a small clan of four. Anyway we'd like to join if you'd have us.

Our clan is Kill Grineer Get Credits. We have no desire to go above ten members and have most of our clan research done if anyone is looking for a super casual clan as well.

I will go ahead and send an invite. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I just wanted to let the alliance know that my ghost clan, "Belka", has withdrawn from the alliance. We currently have three members, having shrunk over the holiday season due to inactivity. We aim to focus on internal growth before joining another alliance.

With our parting, however, I would like to add that this alliance was by far the best I've been in. Casual players, and no solar rail drama. You rock, guys!(: Best of luck to this alliance in the future.

Hey guys, I just wanted to let the alliance know that my ghost clan, "Belka", has withdrawn from the alliance. We currently have three members, having shrunk over the holiday season due to inactivity. We aim to focus on internal growth before joining another alliance.

With our parting, however, I would like to add that this alliance was by far the best I've been in. Casual players, and no solar rail drama. You rock, guys!(: Best of luck to this alliance in the future.

Thanks for the heads up and sorry to see you go. If you ever want back in, just PM me.

hey my clan is the (The Dancing Outlaws) and we would be interested in joining in your alliance we are a small clan with 4 members we don't get online every day but we enjoy the game. IF our clan gets to be large we may go for solor rails much later but if that would happen it would be a long way off. but we are hoping to join and look forward to having fun.

hey my clan is the (The Dancing Outlaws) and we would be interested in joining in your alliance we are a small clan with 4 members we don't get online every day but we enjoy the game. IF our clan gets to be large we may go for solor rails much later but if that would happen it would be a long way off. but we are hoping to join and look forward to having fun.

Cool. I'll send invites out soon. Welcome.