Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need 2 More To Complete Codex

ProfessorMcBuns

Question

24 answers to this question

Butcher Eximus is easy. Go to Apollodorus and stay there for a good 15 minutes or more. Frontier Eviscerator Eximus is somewhat difficult. Go to a Grineer survival on Earth and try your luck.

survival in earth is removed, there's excavation but I tired a lot of that and not even normal Evi show up......but I tried defense for like 20 waves and normal ones show up, but no eximus 

Pretty sure I saw an Eviscerator Eximus once on an Earth Interception.  Apparently I didn't scan him though.  I must have panicked at the thought of a guy with a snow globe and a Miter with added cold damage and killed him quickly.  Or it might have been back when they were Leaders and didn't have Codex entries.  Anyway, I would also recommend Nightmare missions as they seem to have more Eximus in my experience.

Got the Butcher Exi - thanks for the tip on Apollodorus APBladeX, got him at 26min, still no Frontier Evi Exi - been trying all the nightmare options, and hanging out as long as possible on Gaia, not luck yet. Just keep at it I guess, I saw on another thread that someone thought after U14 these guys weren't sponing, so if anyone sees one, please post to keep our spirits up. Just want to get this done before U15 and we have a new bunch of guys to find. 

I'm on PS4 and have also been unable to acquire any Frontier Eviscerator Eximus scans. That might back up comment of failure to spawn after update. Have tried every mission on Earth multiple times as well as alerts there. No luck.

Hives I'm missing two. Lancing and security. Missing 1 entry for each.

I have three glitched entries. Kubrow dens and excavation scanners register as complete when scanned but codex entries do not. One is stuck at 9 of 12 the other at 10 of 12, respectively. Death orbs register as complete when scanned but entry in codex still questionmarked and blacked out.

Hopefully shared problems between PC and consoles will have similar solutions. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and good luck.

Update - Finally got the Frontier Eviscerator Exi - kept running Gaia interception 10-15 rounds and finally got one on round 10....so they still spawn, just have to be patient. 

And as for Kubrow dens and scanners - they have been glitched forever - hoping U15 gets that cleared up. I did get Death Orbs in the void though.

I'm on PS4 and have also been unable to acquire any Frontier Eviscerator Eximus scans. That might back up comment of failure to spawn after update. Have tried every mission on Earth multiple times as well as alerts there. No luck.

Hives I'm missing two. Lancing and security. Missing 1 entry for each.

I have three glitched entries. Kubrow dens and excavation scanners register as complete when scanned but codex entries do not. One is stuck at 9 of 12 the other at 10 of 12, respectively. Death orbs register as complete when scanned but entry in codex still questionmarked and blacked out.

Hopefully shared problems between PC and consoles will have similar solutions. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and good luck.

I have the exact same issue and I'm on PC. Specifically I can't my last scan for a Lancing hive since they tweaked hive spawns. I speed run missions and just run to each hive to see if any Lancing's spawned, but I've had no luck after countless runs.

Regarding Kubrow Dens and a few other items (Toxin Injector included), I experience the same frustration that you do (Codex is incomplete but I can't scan more of them because my codex scanner tells me it IS complete). 

I sent in a support ticket to DE about the Kubrow Dens on August 14th (after waiting for a couple weeks to see if it would be patched) and got an automated response 'Thanks, I'll pass on the information' reply that felt an awful lot like 'Not a priority for us'. I'm pretty bummed and I'd imagine other completionists would be as well. I think I'm going to try a follow up and making a little more noise to see if I can get DE's attention. The codex has been implented in the game for a long time and seems to be a permanent feature. At this point, I feel that it shouldn't have nearly as many bugs as it currently does. Maybe someone at DE could take 1 day to try and flush out a few issues that the long-time players (those who are MR16/17 and completing every last possible objective in the game) experience? Well, I can hope/dream at least... :)

ProfessorMcBuns thanks for update. I've tried Gaia several times for 5 or 6 rounds with no luck. Are there markers or indicators in session that indicate that they are about to spawn? Do the regular eviscerators appear in prelude? Is there a particular map? I've encountered three so far. Or do I simply stay for 10+ rounds? Would appreciate the heads up.

SpongyPenguin thanks for reply. I'm grateful. Good to know it's not an isolated issue. Increases likelihood of a fix some day. As a fellow completionist I share your concerns. I'm MR 17 myself and once I acquire frontier eviscerator eximus scans I'm going on the hunt for the Harvester to get my 3 scans and to get captured and play the side mission. Then I will have done everything that there is to do in the game... at least until the next update. Lol

Fortunately the glitched entries aren't hard to find once fixed. Those I can be patient to wait on. Gives me a chance to clear my DVR.

Update 15 around the corner for you guys. Lucky PC bastards! Lol

Thanks again and take care. L8r.

ProfessorMcBuns thanks again for info.

For those following thread I can confirm that the Frontier Eviscerator Eximus does spawn on Gaia Interception mission on Earth. I was able to acquire 4 scans in one session after first try.

The first FE Eximus appeared at round 8, 1 more at round 10, and 2 more at round 11. It was a night mission on the smaller interception map. Regular Eviscerators did precede the Eximus' appearance. What applies for PC also does for PS4 and I assume for XB1 as well. Take Helios and at least one other player as it gets hairy maintaining dominance after 10th wave. Good luck and happy hunting.

about the lancing and security hives...I played like 10 hive missions and did see anything but gas, pulsing, freeze and another type.....I helped someone with the mirage mission quest (the 3rd one) and got the lancing and security....so my advice is to play or help some with the mirage quest 

about the lancing and security hives...I played like 10 hive missions and did see anything but gas, pulsing, freeze and another type.....I helped someone with the mirage mission quest (the 3rd one) and got the lancing and security....so my advice is to play or help some with the mirage quest 

If this pans out when I test it tonight, you are my hero. Mirage Quest it is. Can I replay it or do I have to find someone doing it for the first time?

If this pans out when I test it tonight, you are my hero. Mirage Quest it is. Can I replay it or do I have to find someone doing it for the first time?

you can play at as many times as you want, you don't need to find some but looking in the chat is better since the hive mission is the final one and you have to wait to build her parts before you can play the next riddle "stage" 

for info: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Hidden_Messages

Edited by Kenshin98

Kenshin98 thank you for suggestion. Confirmed for PS4 as well. I was able to attain missing hive scans by assisting another player with 3rd mission of Mirage Quest.

My Codex is now complete. I was able to acquire the Deathmark multiple times for Zanuka Hunter by doing 5 invasion runs against Corpus and killing Alad V and Zanuka on Themisto after each encounter. I allowed myself to be captured the first time and played the final mission of the game that I had yet to do. Done.

Thanks again to everyone on thread that provided invaluable suggestions.

Kenshin98 thank you for suggestion. Confirmed for PS4 as well. I was able to attain missing hive scans by assisting another player with 3rd mission of Mirage Quest.

My Codex is now complete. I was able to acquire the Deathmark multiple times for Zanuka Hunter by doing 5 invasion runs against Corpus and killing Alad V and Zanuka on Themisto after each encounter. I allowed myself to be captured the first time and played the final mission of the game that I had yet to do. Done.

Thanks again to everyone on thread that provided invaluable suggestions.

glad to hear :)