Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vectis Without Primed Chamber

Orakan

They need to just buff Charged Chamber to Primed Chamber damage, but make the mod points cost higher. From there Primed Chamber can stay rare and expensive for the greedy traders while people who want primed chamber to actually use have the charged chamber alternative.

another bad idea. all of the event mods are ascential for the many builds (like if you have status weapon you need status mods or if you have slash weapon you need slash mods) Developers didnt designed that event mods as unique; they degsinged these mods for everyone but they forget to give everyone. i understand the some items must be rare like vandal weapons but if you can give the brakk(most hard hitting side arm in the game) or the cicero mod pack they have the the other event mods some how. besides vectis can only do good dmg with serration heavy caliber and primed chamber used at the same time(after that mod group you can manage to hit like bows) it is not even a strong mod actaully none of the events mods are strong mods.But punishing the new players from using status weapons or weapons like dread or vectis isnt a good idea. besides developers said they will add primed chamber to game is some way i think they forget about it. Finally like they have said in devstream 39 if they are planing to add weapon only mods (like the mod special for hek, or akbolto etc) primed chamber is the only weapon only mod in this right now. they should start adding this mod in to game for weapon only mod inovasion.!!!

Primed Chamber is roughly equal to a Rank 6 Heavy Caliber(+105% damage) without the accuracy reduction while costing about half the points to equip(7 compared to 12). I wouldn't say that Primed Chamber is useless in any way. The fact that this mod hasn't been added to the drop table in any way and yet we can get the Cicero mods from the Void leaves me scratching my head. Just make it an ultra rare Stalker, G3, Zanuka drop.

Last i checked, both charged chamber and prime chamber gives final damage ; if it is final damage, a primed chamber gives more damage than a MAXED heavy caliber (a maxed Heavy caliber is around 60% more damage, if serration is already on it).

I do not have a primed chamber to test it myself, but i have never heard anyone claim it was additive to base damage mods. "Warframe builder" has it listed as final damage as did DPS frame and other sources. 

Edit: I can provide screen shots if required to show that charged chamber is final damage;it is easy to prove.

Edited by LazyKnight

Last i checked, both charged chamber and prime chamber gives final damage ; if it is final damage, a primed chamber gives more damage than a MAXED heavy caliber (a maxed Heavy caliber is around 60% more damage, if serration is already on it).

I do not have a primed chamber to test it myself, but i have never heard anyone claim it was additive to base damage mods. "Warframe builder" has it listed as final damage as did DPS frame and other sources. 

Edit: I can provide screen shots if required to show that charged chamber is final damage;it is easy to prove.Don't waste your

Don't waste the bandwidth to upload screens. I realize that I was mistaken, after doing some R&D. Charged Chamber does as much as a Rank 6 Heavy Caliber. Primed Chamber makes a Max Rank Heavy Caliber look weak. Thanks for correcting me. +1 to you.