Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing - Free Movement

PsychedelicSnake

Not difficult at all, from what I have gathered. Based on the way Steve was talking, they already had the Free Movement coded in, then they decided to code in Predefined Movement as well. I could be wrong, but since it may already exist within the code, all they may need to do is add the option and the ability to switch via that option.

No idea

Depends on what has been added since and how difficult it would be to implement both. A toggle ability isn't USUALLY that hard to put in.

But game code... game code...

Add one thing... break 20 more...

*Shiver*

Just as long as people don't projectile vomit hard enough to break their monitors.

You think I JOKE? I am not. I have seen it.

Of course, that's why I'd like the OPTION to be there.

Thanks for making my evening btw ^^ I laughed more than I should have from this post. (I understand it's serious but the image in my head is just too funny)

No idea

Depends on what has been added since and how difficult it would be to implement both. A toggle ability isn't USUALLY that hard to put in.

But game code... game code...

Add one thing... break 20 more...

*Shiver*

That and the fact that we don't know how it worked in the first place. It could have worked as we all expect it should but on the other hand warframe might have camera clipping issues, spazzing camera or other significant problems with something like hit detection for these type of things. So maybe it's better we don't get the option IF it causes too much trouble to get it working right. If it was working fine before... then I see no reason not to add it in. I'd love the ability to freely fly around barrel rolling like crazy ^^

I would love to play with no axis alignment. I think it would fit in perfectly with all the space sim games coming out now that feature no axis space flight. I really hope he adds it back as well.

Same. The thing I love about space flight in games is that feeling of freedom. Not providing this option for players would feel too much like the rest of the game.

Same. The thing I love about space flight in games is that feeling of freedom. Not providing this option for players would feel too much like the rest of the game.

I would love it too.

But they HAVE to cater to the mass market, not JUST us uber hardcore space flight enthusiasts.

*whispers*

Toggle, toggle, toggle, toggle...

I would love it too.

But they HAVE to cater to the mass market, not JUST us uber hardcore space flight enthusiasts.

*whispers*

Toggle, toggle, toggle, toggle...

Exactly. If it is possible within the game and the code, I don't see why there shouldn't be a toggle. This is one of the few times catering to everyone has pretty much no drawbacks as far as I can see.

Exactly. If it is possible within the game and the code, I don't see why there shouldn't be a toggle. This is one of the few times catering to everyone has pretty much no drawbacks as far as I can see.

Nor I, but I don't know ANYTHING about the game code. (nor do I WANT to... *shiver*)

If they CAN do it, I won't leave my room for at LEAST 18 hours after I get my first Archwing. (Record was 36 when KOTOR launched, but I learned my lesson.)