The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicates Rewarding Players With Past Event Weapons?

EChondo

Sorry if this was posted elsewhere, but couldn't this finally put an end to the ongoing debate of timed event weapons? I don't know the whole lore side of things, but I'm assuming Red Veil could reward Wraith and the Corpus faction could reward Vandal?

Just thought I'd throw this out there, again sorry if this has already been brought up. This thought just came to not even a few minutes ago and it makes sense to me.

Well why not? It's plausible unless did someone from DE say this isn't so and I missed that small detail? ):

It could be a good idea, but consider that half of the weapons come from the Red Veil (Wraith) and half from the Lotus (Vandal), that isn't even a syndicate and I REALLY CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY. 

DE stated that they are working on getting the past events turned into quests, but they also have not said anything about the weapons.

I heard that part from them, maybe they could have the quest be a reward from a faction and then you do that quest?

This would be interesting, but only if there would be some serious xp grinding involved.

True, but to be honest some of the event weapons didn't really have a hard event behind them to begin with :/

I mean, I'm all for working to rewards and whatnot, but I hope they make it reasonable.

It could be a good idea, but consider that half of the weapons come from the Red Veil (Wraith) and half from the Lotus (Vandal), that isn't even a syndicate and I REALLY CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY. 

I didn't even think of that...or maybe a Tenno faction?

you don't understand why 'Lotus' isn't a syndicate? well, that's easy. She's the leader of an entire FACTION.

you know.

the tenno.

those buggers you play with every mission

you don't understand why 'Lotus' isn't a syndicate? well, that's easy. She's the leader of an entire FACTION.

you know.

the tenno.

those buggers you play with every mission

The Lotus isn't the leader of the Tenno, she's just a guide. Nothing more. Every Tenno is free to do what he wants when he wants. 

She just did wake up and take care of us, and told us what to do in an Era we're not familiar with. But this doesn't mean anything. 

Tenno can side with the Corpus or the Grineer even when the 'balance' is unfair, they fight each others just for supremacy (Dark Sectors docet) and without any intervention from her. 

To be honest, where did you read that she's our boss? Because what I remember is a Lotus that woke up me and told me 'I'm the Lotus, I need your help, please trust me'. 

This is where the void trader comes into play, you will be breaking down your prime parts into a currency and then using that currency to buy limited time rng type exclusives for example but purely for example, one week the strun wraith will be in his shop and the next latron wraith.

For clarity, this is not FOR SURE how it will work just an educated guess.

Edited by Satinpuppies

This is where the void trader comes into play, you will be breaking down your prime parts into a currency and then using that currency to buy limited time rng type exclusives for example but purely for example, one week the strun wraith will be in his shop and the next latron wraith.

For clarity, this is not FOR SURE how it will work just an educated guess.

I am 100 % sure that Void trader would be another transmutation, but this time with Prime parts and worse chance of getting something that you really need.