Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Syndicate Hate

TheSIlent1

With the new(ish?) syndicates coming up there's been quite the amount of hate going towards mostly the red veil, I could be wrong but ive seen alot of it aimed at the reds. I do under stand the hate going towards the veil but is it really necessary to do this? its a game after all but going out and hating on a few people/arguing with a few people is it really necessary I know im gonna "support" the veil cause they might have some cool toys and maybe cephalon suda i think it is, but knowing my luck they will probably hate each other :/ 

I see the reasons why people hate the veil but i don't get why people are so hardcore about it, its as if they were born to hate the veil. 

This wasn't intended to actually be anything much just want to know what you guys think about this and also will you support the red veil at all or will you go support the other ones. I'm supporting veil cause some of their stuff looks cool and reminds me of the stalker.

Myself i will most likely not support anything grineer or corpus kinda sick of them now, need a new challenge WITH MORE LORE.

Edit: C*** cephalon is a rival of the red veil, my luck is truly horrible. But maybe it might still work for me

Sorry if this is bad or anything im just tied.

TS1

Edited by TheSIlent1

The same thing happened during the Gradivus Dilemma, only much more intense.  Grineer supporters vs Corpus supporters.  The forums were alight with passion, and even Ruk and Alad themselves came to argue with each other.

I still remember stuff like the Battle of Martialis.  I loved that S#&$.

Point is, I don't see it as an issue.

Edited by Katakuna

Bro, you ain't seen nothing.

The Battle of Martialis went on for an entire week, and all the while a Propaganda War was fought with an Insane amount of fervor.

Let the players choose their sides; this is what creates the amazing stories in gaming. *Cough* *Cough* EVE Online *Cough* *Cough*

Its human nature to support what you think is the right choice and to criticize the choice of others, aggressively at times.  We do it all the time in real life(religion and politics are perfect examples), it isn't surprising that it reaches into the realm of fiction.

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

The same thing happened during the Gradivus Dilemma, only much more intense.  Grineer supporters vs Corpus supporters.  The forums were alight with passion, and even Ruk and Alad themselves came to argue with each other.

I still remember stuff like the Battle of Martialis.  I loved that S#&$.

Point is, I don't see it as an issue.

Oh those were good days, I remember like the good little mercenary I was. There was Ruk asking if we were just mercenaries, to which I responded: "Good sir, I am not just a mercenary, I am a mercenary who will probably betray you if you start to lose. Fitting I suppose, especially since Salad has already figured it out, us being the betrayers and all (apparently)... Well then, it's been fun, but I see a blue potato on the horizon and it is calling out to be claimed. I think I'll fight ten for you and five for Salad and reap the rewards gained through being a neutral natured merc until the cosmic forces of this universe ([DE]) decide otherwise. Toodles!"

Really though, that was one of the most memorable events I ever experienced. Not because it was a repetitive grind and has been ingrained into my memory, but because passions rode high and the community really seemed alive. It was great, thanks for reminding me of it!

Edit: I remember the first animated transmissions, those were new, polished, and super immersive.

Edited by Vorsches

You'd be surprised...  Fictional or not, it's still a belief that some people might take more seriously.

And those are the drama queens..

And they are the same ones that take it out on others for supporting the faction they hate for the rewards and perhaps other for not caring.