Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Make The Stalker Drop His Weapons More Often.

Flowen231

I ran into the G3 today, and the stalker twice. No BPs or parts from any yet again x.x, I'm just gonna give up on this one, I'm really not having fun doing nothing but stalker farming parties. Hopefully DE acknowledges the issue with these guys (LOL) and makes some kinda fix, or hopefully those of us with less than ideal luck can have a break soon ;p.

There isnt a issue , many people have all his gear, you dont so theres a issue.

I dont see people with all his gear coming in here saying ` i worked hard for all his gear, but its no easy enough, plz make it easier for people who dont have them ´ only people i see complaining is the same people who dont have his gear and dont give me this played x amount of hours, cause i know most of those hours wasnt even farming him.

Edited by (PS4)Veg1ta

I dont see people with all his gear coming in here saying ` i worked hard for all his gear, but its no easy enough, plz make it easier for people who dont have them ´ only people i see complaining is the same people who dont have his gear and dont give me this played x amount of hours, cause i know most of those hours wasnt even farming him.

▼This guy down here said it

I have all of the hunter weapons, luckily enough, but I most definitely agree that, at the very least, with how rare these guys spawn (stalk/zanuk/g3), that they should have a guaranteed chance of dropping one of the weapon blueprints, or in the case of zanuk/g3, blueprint or weapon part.

If these enemies were bosses that you could go to any time you wish, then how it is now would be perfectly fine. However, their absurdly low spawn rate simply does not justify the fact they only have a *chance* of dropping their related weapon drops. It should be a guaranteed drop every single time if their spawn rate is going to remain as low as it is.

And likewise the only person who's completely opposing towards this thread is the guy who spent 800p for Stalker's gears. And puh-lease, do you even know how the death mark system works? Technically the moment you start assassinating bosses, any mission besides assassination you go into is a Stalker/Zanuka/G3 farming already. IIRC, the mailing system is currently bugged and that's no guaranteed chance that the aforementioned assassins will send you a mail but your death mark will still go active.

If that's how you wanna do it, get down from your white horse, sell all your Stalker gear and go "farm" for those gear again, then come back to this thread and prove your point.

He didnt really say make it easier , he just suggests that stalker should drop at least one of his blueprints , doesn't mean you'll get despair for example. I payed 800p cause am lazy and had thousands of plat with nothing to do with it, i never farmed stalker , ive been marked of course but that doesnt mean am farming him.

Edited by (PS4)Veg1ta

Then how do you justify 800p price of Stalker pack? That's the whole point, you can go 1000+ hours and never get Hate or Despair, that's why you then buy the pack because you realize that you may never get them at all.

Which is a silly system. It's also not really true, the price has never changed from the days when his chances of dropping BPs were higher and his spawn rate was atleast double what it is now (it was significantly reduced not long after U11, since he wasn't properly rebalanced for Damage 2.0 at the time and, going by the patch notes since, was evidently never set back to its original state afterwards).

Nevermind that the price of items in the market has never had much to do with much time/luck it takes to get them (which is silly in and of itself). Anyone who's been around for the months-long dual skana "sale" can tell you as much.

Finally, basic psychology - that system actually works against people buying the pack if they happen to get a Dread drop or already purchased the Smoke color pack. Sunk costs and all - no point in spending extra for items you already have; same reason why most people I know didn't buy Vauban when it was relatively new and shiny if they happened to snag a part from the first couple of alerts. DE's just never learned the value of the age-old practice of parting stuff out.

Edited by Taranis49

He didnt really say make it easier , he just suggests that stalker should drop at least one of his blueprints , doesn't mean you'll get despair for example. I payed 800p cause am lazy and had thousands of plat with nothing to do with it, i never farmed stalker , ive been marked of course but that doesnt mean am farming him.

True, there's no guarantee that you will get the weapon you are looking for, but considering how often drops nothing but one mod, it would definitely make things alot easier. Heck, I've only gotten a single dread BP out of him, and I wouldn't say I haven't seen alot of him myself, especially considering how people have stated that they haven't seen him for months at a time.

True, there's no guarantee that you will get the weapon you are looking for, but considering how often drops nothing but one mod, it would definitely make things alot easier. Heck, I've only gotten a single dread BP out of him, and I wouldn't say I haven't seen alot of him myself, especially considering how people have stated that they haven't seen him for months at a time.

Might be easier or you might be sitting with 72 dread blueprints =)

I havent bought Stalker pack and I have owned Despair for a year almost.. considering that I took almost 1 year long break from the game. I cant even remember when I got it, but it was long long time ago when I had just 2 frames and now I have like 15 of them.

Its a neat weapon, but obviously I was lucky back then.

Edited by UseAndGo