Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Make The Stalker Drop His Weapons More Often.

Flowen231

Im approaching 400 hours of total playtime in this game, I play a good 3-5 hours a day depending on how much time I have after work, and I have been hunting this bastard for just about 2 months now without focusing on anything else in this game (I've seen and killed him about 12 times give or take in these 2 months, and I have made sure to ALWAYS have at least 3 marks at a time ever since I learned of his existence and weapons.) with no despair BP. This is freaking ridiculous!

These drop (and encounter rates too tbh) are way too low for farming, it's literally so low that I have been able to make 3 loki prime sets (including getting the keys for farming the parts all while marked) without getting a single BP from the guy, its literally unfarmable, it's just a matter of being lucky enough to win an RNG lottery twice in a row to get anything from this guy.

Ranting aside, please adjust the drop rates on this man's gear to be at least somewhat farmable, or maybe you could make his gear tradable, I'd trade a brakk and any prime frame with any 3 prime weapons for just one of this man's weapons (despair specifically) if I could, I really would. And while we're on the subject, can you please fix the bug that makes the stalker break def missions if he appears at a bad time? My buddy told me that he finally had the dread drop for him only to have his T1 Def mission break on him and lose the BP.

NO.

Seriously, he already drops the BPs often enough as well as shows himself if you kill certain bosses.Try different tactics vastly described on forums and pls stop whining.This is dishonor for tenno.

Edited by YourMoms

NO.

Seriously, he already drops the BPs often enough as well as shows himself if you kill certain bosses.Try different tactics vastly described on forums and pls stop whining.This is dishonor for tenno.

Nearly 400 hours of being marked ( As I stated, I made sure to get and stay marked at all times ever since I learned about him), 4~ hours of daily stalker farming groups for the past 2 months, and I only have 1 of his weapons to show for it, those BPs SUUUUURE do drop often. You have to be insanely lucky to get them, and if you are, good for you. But please don't post here if all you're going to do is defend bullS#&$.

Once again, I'm really happy for you guys for being extremely lucky, I really am, I hold no envy for those of you that say you got all his gear. But I am rank 10 (would probably be 15 if I gave a rat's booty about mastery rank and using every weapon/warframe) and I have literally only ever seen him drop 1 BP EVER in all my time playing. Again, i'm happy for you guys, but don't come here to post about YOUR luck, I am sending my feedback about how atrocious the chances of getting these things are, and I want to talk about why they shouldn't (or should) be this unreasonably hard to get.

Edited by Flowen231

Stalker's item drop becomes more and more diluted.

People who are lucky enough to get all the blueprints when they are easy to get should not post their selfish replies, that action is the true disgrace.

Edited by ntyd1s

This is a bad idea....The reason is that if you do like warframe and you play alot...think about the players with 1000 hours..They will reach the top of the game too fast.that means they have nothing to do anymore

I see where you are coming from, but casual play with goals to look forward to in new updates sure as heck seems alot better than endless hours of frustration where the only thing you have left to do is be "lucky enough" to progress further.

At least make it an epic quest or something we can actually work towards!

I would love it. Even if the quest is super difficult, it could be a part of the barely existing endgame in warframe. It could even offer new things for lucky players who already have piles of his stuff.

YES!  Increase the drop rate!!!  I'm at 1024 hours in game, mostly as a marked man.  I'm MR 13.  I've killed the Stalker more times than I can remember.  But I've gotten a grand total of about 5 Dread BPs from him.

Here's an idea:  Change the BPs so that they each need 2-3 weapon parts.  The BPs and the parts would drop from Stalker, and he'd be guaranteed to drop one every time he's killed.

YES!  Increase the drop rate!!!  I'm at 1024 hours in game, mostly as a marked man.  I'm MR 13.  I've killed the Stalker more times than I can remember.  But I've gotten a grand total of about 5 Dread BPs from him.

Here's an idea:  Change the BPs so that they each need 2-3 weapon parts.  The BPs and the parts would drop from Stalker, and he'd be guaranteed to drop one every time he's killed.

Thats a neat idea, but considering how diluted his drop table is already, how many weapons he has, and how he still doesn't show up very often, that may just make things harder to get than how they are now. Depends on how it's handled though.

I see where you are coming from, but casual play with goals to look forward to in new updates sure as heck seems alot better than endless hours of frustration where the only thing you have left to do is be "lucky enough" to progress further.

As someone who "finished" the RNG game last night after 8 G3 encounters by farming(and a few extra by not-farming), I think over 200 missions while farming, killing them everytime with a nekros in team each time finally got the barrel and now it's in production :D

I had a fairly interesting(to me anyway:P) way of getting everything:

Dread, normal drop

Despair, dropped in mission and picked up the orb, didn't get as reward, after a week talking with support got it back(Praise Microsoft for Return to previous version on the EE.log, making me able to get back my file that stated the despair dropped and got picked up by me)

Hate, joined some Russians already in mission(selected a random node on the map, don't remember much more why I chose that node), turned out they had just killed stalker, Hate orb was on the floor waiting for me :D

Detron...That was a farm...about 50-100 missions, only 4 encounters, but I got it :)

Brakk...Even more of a farm... I think 200-300 missions, 11 total encounters, like 5 BP's >.<

Having(I'm a hoarder) all the mods and weapons and frames and kubrows and sentinels I can obtain according to the codex, I can say that all I got left to do now is farm XP for mastery rank, fusion all my mods and scan everything. Currently on 872 hours of gameplay according to steam so at 1000 I should be "done" playing the game.(Although scanning might take a while thanks to the damned Eximus enemies)

So I admit, just the farming being left isn't exactly pulling me into the game and just feels like a wall, but I think it is important as well not to rely on DE to make the game fun for you, but that you should also find reasons for yourself to keep going.

All in all, I got fairly lucky along my way in comparison to some. Although it definitely didn't feel that way while farming.

Good luck on RNG all of you, you'll need it... Maybe sacrifice some Warframes to RNGesus, could help xD Or spend 1k plat in trading chat in 3 hours, that sure made me skip a lot of RNG elements!

Edited by BrainInvader

I have all of the hunter weapons, luckily enough, but I most definitely agree that, at the very least, with how rare these guys spawn (stalk/zanuk/g3), that they should have a guaranteed chance of dropping one of the weapon blueprints, or in the case of zanuk/g3, blueprint or weapon part.

If these enemies were bosses that you could go to any time you wish, then how it is now would be perfectly fine. However, their absurdly low spawn rate simply does not justify the fact they only have a *chance* of dropping their related weapon drops. It should be a guaranteed drop every single time if their spawn rate is going to remain as low as it is.

I have all of the hunter weapons, luckily enough, but I most definitely agree that, at the very least, with how rare these guys spawn (stalk/zanuk/g3), that they should have a guaranteed chance of dropping one of the weapon blueprints, or in the case of zanuk/g3, blueprint or weapon part.

If these enemies were bosses that you could go to any time you wish, then how it is now would be perfectly fine. However, their absurdly low spawn rate simply does not justify the fact they only have a *chance* of dropping their related weapon drops. It should be a guaranteed drop every single time if their spawn rate is going to remain as low as it is.

Harvester does that, G3 used to, stalker never has I think.

G3 no longer does that because in the beginning when they did, their first spawn meant you got the brakk completely. Since all 3 of them drop their own individual part(BP or barrel or receiver, each only drops one of those) and killing each of them meant a 100% drop chance of a part, they just dropped everything at once if you killed all 3 of em.(Sadly I missed out on that)

If the "Prime Trader" thing works out, maybe something similar could be done for the Brakk/Detron/Stalker parts, where you can trade for example 3 other parts for the other.(3 retrievers for 1 barrel, example)

Edited by BrainInvader