Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sleeping Is Hard

xkillo32

Well try to sleep when you have back in some serious pain caused by allergy towards wheat for example... Hell it hurts.

Anyway try to calm down, read something comedy or philosophy books are good ones. Do not use smart phones to be on internet or computer also consoles are forbidden to use about 2 hours before you go sleep. Also remember to have psychical exercises during a day. Your inability to get sleep maybe caused by the fact that you haven't used biological energy on your body.

That is what I can recommend to you. Good luck. ((PRO TIP: AVOID USING COFFEINE INCLUDING PRODUCTS))

Edited by Revel72

Well try to sleep when you have back in some serious pain caused by allergy towards wheat for example... Hell it hurts.

Anyway try to calm down, read something comedy or philosophy books are good ones. Do not use smart phones to be on internet or computer also consoles are forbidden to use about 2 hours before you go sleep. Also remember to have psychical exercises during a day. Your inability to get sleep maybe caused by the fact that you haven't used biological energy on your body.

That is what I can recommend to you. Good luck.

lol

i dont think i will ever do this

yea i dont like to sweat

Ha, you're telling me... >.>

This kitty needs a break.

i could do ur job if i knew how to be a mod lol

do mods get payed?

Edited by xkillo32