Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random Weapon Doodles

Angius

Do you ever just sit there, listening to a lecture, or a lesson, or just being bored and doodle stuff?

Well, yeah, I doodle weapons.

Most of them are somehow inspired by Warframe, so I thought "Hell, why shouldn't I post them to Forums?" and here, I did just that.

I had a topic back in the days, but I didn't feel like necroing it: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/49455-some-random-weapons/

skvuyx.jpg

1. No named Corpus modular sword. It can split in three parts increasing the range. Holds thanks to magnetic forces.

2. No named Grineer modular mace. See above. Holds thanks to elastic fibers.

3. No named Tenno modular sword. Same. Holds thanks to some phantom force.

4. No named Infested modular something. Basically a stack of three infested "flies".

5. Leech launcher. We have Infested labs, but so far we managed only to "grow" weapons. What if we can put an Infested something on regular weapon? It regenerates ammo over time, since new leeches are growing inside.

6. Corpus magnetic gun. Yeah, kinda too plain design, but you get the idea. A coil of electromagnet at the end. Probably may attract enemies or something.

7. A lot of different knives/daggers/stuff

8. Duran. I like the Gram design, so i decided to draw this, Gram-inspired thingy.

9. Styx - something between naginata and a scythe.

10. Scylla. We lack Puncture weapons, don't we? So here you go, a Grineer-made contact plasma cutter used to cut sheets of metal. Deals puncture damage with a bit of impact. And maybe fire?

11. Muttla - puncture Infested weapon. the thing on the back emits toxic gas, so the weapon deals puncture/impact/gas damage

12. Zecker - Corpus-made puncher. Created to make holes for rivets and screws even in thickest and hardest materials. Pure puncture, maybe with a tad bit of impact.

13. Infested bladed tonfa, that clenches on your forearms and stays there, there's no sheathing it.

20tqw45.jpg

1. Grineer tonfa. CHAIN tonfa, mind you. Guaranteed bleed proc.

2. Corpus tonfa. Yeah, you kinda can see the pattern here, I was drawing faction wersions of weapons, that are so far available in only one version.

3. Imago - Infested gauntlet weapon. You basically put your fist in its mouth.

4. Phalang - Corpus gauntlet weapon with Slash damage and energy shield module. Created to fight Infested, hence the energy shield briefly stuns meele attackers, but at the same time blocking with it drains Warframe energy over time, no matter if you are being attacked or not.

5. Plasma Dagger - We have lots of tenno daggers, we recently got Sheev, Corpus needs their own dagger! Basically a blade made of plasma. Cuts everything.

[underneath, no number]. Widow - Infested dagger dealing Punture/Toxin damage. Has no AoE jump attack, but channeled attacks deal guaranteed Toxin proc.

6. Kind of a prototype modular sword. or a mace, because it looks more like a block of metal.

7. Dendra & Tass - Corpus sword & board. Shield was inspired by Dendra armour, hence the name. As for weapon, well, tass - taser. It's ust a frame with one side open, it is where constant electric current, basically a constant lightning is.

8. Haniwa: Karama & Korama - yeah, the numaration here kinda sucks, but well. A sentinel. Or rather two of them. Karama gets 100% of mod effects from top row and 50% from bottom row, Korama gets 50% from top row and 100% from bottom row. Kinda tricky to mod.

Also, it is only Karama who attacks, while Korama restores your shields and health. They die independantly.

9. Kyudo. A bow setinel. Its weapon has high crit chance, and its special ability is basically a micro-Sonar - it marks weakspots on 1/2/3/5 enemies. if you shoot these weakspots you deal 400% damage, but the mark disappears immediately after. All marks must disappear, or all marked enemies must be killed for this ability to be usable again.

10. Ummm... Tenno... Whip? I guess?

11. Axon & Cornae - Infested sword mace & board. Shield is an elastic membrane, so it does not block as much damage as Aegis for example, but it has low chance of deflecting single bullets.

12. Hako & Langae - Grineer sword & board. Nuff said.

Edited by Angius

Some of this might get to the game once, if worked on properly. Base ideas are great, do want.

No to necro your old post - 

Seems like at least 2 weapons from your old post got life in the game - Pyranha and Tysis. They look daum similar to your blueprints.

Edited by Vicious_D

Like the modular weapons, those kinda of ideas is very cool for weapons.

Yet if these would work as whips do, would be bad, whips have very broken contact vs no-contact range.

Also like the corpus magnetic gun, we should have more weapons with elements, and even with the rest of the fused elements.