Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Losing Polarity Slots Prep

Dark5eiD

Question

13 answers to this question

I did the same already, but not sure if it will work or not. I think they still take whatever slot was the ability slot.

this is the worry...

they should give one week affinity boosters to all if this is what they plan on doing. more than half of my frames have atleast one ability mod or 2 that have been changed. guess im screwed :(

If I remember correctly, DE said they would be removing the Polarized slots even if you polarized it. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but we'll all be re-leveling. And I'll be deciding between Natural talent and rush.

He means swapping them out of the corners to the middle,  Did this a couple of days ago took about 30 minutes for all my frames.  Found that I've still got 4-5 that I've not formaed yet.

Would be nice to get a booster for a week. While not everyone uses them, we still pay for them, and we're getting our purchases ganked from us in a way. I can suck it up, and if need be, do the re-leveling, But, I can't pull platinum out of thin air. 

IIRC They are focusing on ability polarity slots FIRST. If you have two left, then nothing else will be touched. IF you have less than two, then the script will seek out previous ability slots, and take those instead.

that makes a lot of sense. the most i have is 2 ability polarties forma'd on any warframe so that would actually work for me. according to mogamus video it is going in sequential order which is scary. either way they should atleast give affinity boosters to those who lose a polarity along with a forma. still having to level it up again sucks , but not nearly as bad as it could have been.

If I remember correctly, DE said they would be removing the Polarized slots even if you polarized it. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but we'll all be re-leveling. And I'll be deciding between Natural talent and rush.

interesting, my understanding is that they will remove zenurik (=) ability slots first.

i did some building on the warframe builder, and i was surprised, that most of my builds will only need 0 or 1 forma, because ability mods won't take away mod points any more (also, we'll have only 8 slots, and the same mod energy) - so actually it would be better to me to get some of those unneeded formas back, even if i would need to do some re-leveling.

on a side note, i'd pick natural talent on almost every frame over rush, and use a good copter melee (or a medium copter like the dakra) if i need to get somewhere. Booben is an exception, because natural talent on him does exactly nothing