Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lupe Fiasco

Shady_Steve

Any fans..? Personally my top artist. His new album in the style of "Lupe Ratchet" that's meant to be a satire of mainstream hip-hop is interesting but not exactly a joy to listen to. It's still nice to know you can always find a message in his tracks. Besides, the free mix-tape "Lost in Atlantic" has a big food and liquor vibe, looking forward to that more than tetsuo & youth.

I used to be a very big fan in the cool F&L days

You should check out Lost in Atlantic when it drops then :) Some nostalgia there. Lupe said he's putting it together with some friends to stay sane with Atlantic records pressuring him for more "pop" songs whatever the hell that means..

Edited by Shady_Steve

you should check out Lost in Atlantic when it drops then :) Some nostalgia there

I'll have to admit that I haven't been keeping up with him since the food and liquor 2 dropped(I didn't like it)so I didn't know anything about the existence of a new mixtape. But if you say it will be more like f&l 1 I'll definitely have to check it out thanks.

I gave it a brief listen, it isn't bad. It just isn't my style. I'm more of a Bishop Nehru kinda guy (with tons of lots of nujabes).

Nujabes really gave me great memories through Samurai Champloo, its a shame he died young. 

Gave it a listen, beat felt too slow for my taste, that just me though. More of a fan of jazz, with some hip hop.