Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Isn't Warframe Great?

Landar486

In that case, I'm waiting for Xeno/Predator frames.

Ash is a good Predator frame - he has to use his invisibility more strategically than Loki, but he can also cut a bunch of normal badguys all at once (like in Predator 2) when he needs to

Valkyr is a good Xeno frame - just run up to dudes, strike fear into them, tear them to pieces

Couldn't make this post less creepy huh?

Add me. We can be best friends.

Forever.

I just couldn't help but LMAO on this comment. 

Warframe is totally unique, I have not seen or played any game on par to warframe as far as it being the only PVE online game filled with many different play styles, rather than just shooting, tennos have the power to melee, shoot, and perform abilities, not to mention, we're about to FLY in space GUNDAM STYLE (yeah gangnam style)!! 

The updates are more substantial and frequent than any other game I've played.  When this game launched it deserved (lower than) the 68 review score it has.  Now, it's amazing and just keeps getting better all the time (aside from a bug here and there).

Edited by SleepingSentry

the game itself is a true hero among the F2P games with amazing DE, i just love the game, it's even more fun when you serve for a clan with a purpose....

-Thanks to DE for the Hero of the Free 2 Play games. 

DE has class that why, they actually respond to us 90% of the time. So remain classy DE

-by EliasdridlumuAEs.jpg