Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Slash Dash Gets Nothing?

Deidaku

The question is...what is wrong with Slash Dash for it to be changed?

It's an ability meant to be both offensive an mobility. However it's pretty poor in the damage aspect and it easily and quickly falls of after lower levels and with the many mobility options we're being given across all warframes that aspect of it ends up being irrelevant.

It's other clones have both mobility and another function that they perform pretty well at, so in comparison Slash Dash ends up being quite underwhelming.

I've noticed that I no longer get caught up on enemies when using it (which means I'm no longer getting pushed to the sides or stuck).

I can't say the same thing, Slash Dash is still the same to me.

It's an ability meant to be both offensive an mobility. However it's pretty poor in the damage aspect and it easily and quickly falls of after lower levels and with the many mobility options we're being given across all warframes that aspect of it ends up being irrelevant.

It's other clones have both mobility and another function that they perform pretty well at, so in comparison Slash Dash ends up being quite underwhelming.

I can't say the same thing, Slash Dash is still the same to me.

same here i'm pretty dissapointed

Damage could have been buffed at least

Major disappointment. It's not impossible to see a minor buff for Slash Dash in the future, but it would probably add an almost completely irrelevant feature instead of optimize the ability to perform as players wish it would.

Agreed really feeling let down :/