Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ridiculous Craft Time(Why, De.)

Rycin

Log into Warframe and saw U15 hit, was stoked as I waited the few minutes to download the update. Log in and ran to my Codex to get the Archwing quest. No more than three minutes into the game I was already two parts into it. I get the last part and the BP and we extract. Run straight to my foundry to craft it up, I see the parts 6 hours each, cake and was like 'Hell yeah going to be flying around soon' Looked at the BP 30+ hours, this literally killed my desire to want to play at the time. I said fine, I'll go farm the new Warframe. Look into it and oh wait, what is required to get it. The thing I cannot use for 2 1/2 days. So for me to be able to enjoy the newest content I HAVE to buy plat or trade for it. Why does the BP for the Archwing have to take 30+ hours, why not 12 or better yet 24? I mean if you look at the components for Warframes they take 12 hours each, then you craft up the Warframe which takes 3 days. Proper upscaling for parts, 6 hours for parts should equate up to a 24 hour BP.

I haven't had any complaints till today and I've been around this game for a long time, originally was a founder so to say I enjoy this game a lot and sunk money into it.

36hrs, a day and a half sounds good to me. Took barely an hour to grab all the parts, went to bed while they crafted, woke up this morning and started crafting Odonata. Tomorrow night I'll be able to play, meantime I'll run some other thing. Like hoard some Fieldron in preparation for Opticor. Y'know, play.

And if you're a Founder, where's your badge?

*clears throat* Free to Play Game.

Free to Play does not mean you have to continually increase or add time walls to persuade players to paying. 

While I can forgive some craft times (as most of them are fairly reasonable) locking away a new piece of content for so long is bad business.

36hrs, a day and a half sounds good to me. Took barely an hour to grab all the parts, went to bed while they crafted, woke up this morning and started crafting Odonata. Tomorrow night I'll be able to play, meantime I'll run some other thing. Like hoard some Fieldron in preparation for Opticor. Y'know, play.

And if you're a Founder, where's your badge?

^ this.  Founder. and 3 posts.  one of which QQing about build times.  Frame build times are far higher.  I really don't see a problem, as this (to me) is better than a grindception-style Vay Hek key (for Hydroid) or Orokin Derelict Assassinate (for Nekros).  All that time grinding, then build the parts individually, then build the frame.  I don't see much of a problem.  Your time could easily be spent choosing and fighting for a Syndicate of your choice, sorry you can't get the instant gratification you clearly crave, but, friend, that's what platinum is for. 

I haven't had any complaints till today and I've been around this game for a long time, originally was a founder so to say I enjoy this game a lot and sunk money into it.

Then why are you surprised/mad/upset/whatever that new content is not immediately available to those who do not wish to spend platinum?

It's always been that way - pay up or wait a few days/hours.