Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear Developers..

Potentiels

Please increase drop rate of Hells Chamber :((

I play this  game more than 100 hrs, and defense map a hundred times

But i can't find another one. So hard to find :((

When you got 1, use fusion cores to upgrade it.

Gosh, it took me 28k kills to get my first Flow mod, and 45k kills to get a second flow mod to drop.

When you got 1, use fusion cores to upgrade it.

Gosh, it took me 28k kills to get my first Flow mod, and 45k kills to get a second flow mod to drop.

I have a fusion cores about 3 pages waiting for this Hells Chamber mod to upgrade it

It so hard to find one :((

You.. Wouldn't want sickly powerful Mods dropping far too often, especially at the lower levels. It takes a high amount of mod spots to actually use, and ranking it up to an effecient state isn't cheap. 

Plus, that takes away the concept of having something actually rare. It's not meant to be easy - that ruins the joy of actually finding one, either way. 

Good luck finding one, though. 

Yeah, I have a pile of rifle multishot, and a good number of pistol multishot. But I only have a single Shotgun one I've been rocking after 100hrs of play. Got it back before all the big drop rate changes and used rare 5 fusion cores mostly for upgrading. Haven't seen another one since. Makes me sad since I have to move it back and forth between my shotguns when I want to level my Hek, or farm with my Strun. :(

When I want a mod, and I'm going out my way to get it, I don't get it. When I'm not going out of my way to get a mod, and I don't particulary want it, but still I secretly do, I get it. So if I want a mod. I do the exact opposite of what I'd normally do and hope for the best.

Edited by AugmentedJustice

When I want a mod, and I'm going out my way to get it, I don't get it. When I'm not going out of my way to get a mod, and I don't particulary want it, but still I secretly do, I get it. So if I want a mod. I do the exact opposite of what I'd normally do and hope for the best.

I try my best as i could .i'm so tired

But last chance for me is a hope now .

i don't have any multishot mod for pistols,rifle,shotgun but all i want is for my HEK.

i don't know if it still drop or not :(

I try my best as i could .i'm so tired

But last chance for me is a hope now .

i don't have any multishot mod for pistols,rifle,shotgun but all i want is for my HEK.

i don't know if it still drop or not :(

They removed it. it definitely has been removed and is even more definitely not a completely random drop.

Funny. I still kind find a single Multishot for pistol, while i have rifle and shotgun ones. 

playtime 100:05:03

I think I sold that card 1-2 times when I was newbie... (or $&*&*#(%&) 

Not 100% sure but pretty sure.

Now I am spending more thn 4-5 hours per day farming this card, everywhere Kista - Casta - etc

Lesson: Don't touch anything when your are newbie in a game.

They removed it. it definitely has been removed and is even more definitely not a completely random drop.

No, they have not. You have no proof of this. While I have not found any, my friend Azjhoolies has found 2 hell's chambers in the last week. Don't spew lies please

Please increase drop rate of Hells Chamber :((

I play this  game more than 100 hrs, and defense map a hundred times

But i can't find another one. So hard to find :((

i feel you :)

Edited by Sikab