The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game Will Take Up To 7 Minutes To Launch | Solved

xlraistlx

Since I downloaded U15 yesterday I have had to wait up to three seven (before I just made an estimated, now I've alctually take the time) minutes for the game to launch.

I've this settings in the launcher:

D13FdS7.png

And I'm using a laptop Toshiba Satellite S845D.

Solved:

I was given a solution for another player (Gemini_Kuro).

I only had to disable both Direct 10 & 11 in the launcher.

Edited by xlraistlx

this isn't directly related to your issue, but chances are Warframe will run better if you opt in to Multi-Threaded Rendering.

even with a Dual Core Processor it should help (AMD markets their Processors as double the Cores as they actually have, half of the 'Cores' are partial feature Cores that are basically equivelant to HyperTransport / HyperThreaded 'Cores' at best) a pretty good amount.

not all systems benefit equally though, or benefit at all. you'll just have to try using it and see if it helps.

Edited by taiiat

you may want to optimize the game cahe and yes enabling multi thread increases performance in some cases so try that out

I see in your pc specs that you have a 5400 rpm HDD thats fairly slow for gaming and that translates to slow loading times

and with that info optimizing the cache will help atleast a little

Edited by V45H

this isn't directly related to your issue, but chances are Warframe will run better if you opt in to Multi-Threaded Rendering.

even with a Dual Core Processor it should help (AMD markets their Processors as double the Cores as they actually have, half of the 'Cores' are partial feature Cores that are basically equivelant to HyperTransport / HyperThreaded 'Cores' at best) a pretty good amount.

not all systems benefit equally though, or benefit at all. you'll just have to try using it and see if it helps.

you may want to optimize the game cahe and yes enabling multi thread increases performance in some cases so try that out

I see in your pc specs that you have a 5400 rpm HDD thats fairly slow for gaming and that translates to slow loading times

and with that info optimizing the cache will help atleast a little

Thanks for the answers.

I already ran the optimization and nothing has changed, I still suffer from a massive waiting time for the game to launch.

The Multi-Threaded rendering did help on the performance once the game launches, I as many other player have been suffering from huge DPS drop while in game. I myself used to ran Warfarme at 45 to 60 fps whilo solo and 30 to 40 while on multiplayer.

Before I checked Multi-Threaded rendering I was on 3 to 14 fps on multiplayer and after enabling it I reach 20fps, an improvment but istill nearly unplayable online.