Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Uranus Archwing Mission

Zakharon

So I have nothing against a hard game, I have no problem from being killed because I am a bad player, but when I have max armor shield and health on my rhino prime and max shield and armor on my archwing I am pretty sure I should not be killed in 2 shots, you mission is nigh impossible with crazy amounts of enemies not counting the larger ones. Yes I realize it is a high level mission but even so I should be able to make at least some progress with a full team of 4. How do you expect us to make it through these mission? Mods? Mods are easy to miss in a mission. Abilities? Um, still have not been able to map archwing abilities on my 360 controller (not using any special program) and even if that wasn't a problem I never seem to have energy when I need it. Team reviving me? Usually get 1 shot also. So please look over that mission and its difficulty again. (And maybe test it without the best mods in the world, like us)

it is pretty stupid because you just cannot run away from enemies no matter your max speed I got rhino prime with arcane vanguard helmet and sprint mod to be the fastests (yes sprint mod, warframe base speed, and arcane vanguard helmet works on archwing also not counting max stamina and stamina recharge) I just cannot run away from the crowd They are like infinitely times faster than me I suggest to limit their speed to a certain number since we are the tenno the ninja badass guys we should be the fastest S#&$ no matter where but no... in space we are their *@##$es, got my &#! rammed like 3 times now in that saturn mission when suddendly just 3 misile launcher ship-*@##$es one shotted me (literally) so yeah please fix this I love this new game mode and I'd like to progress more onto it :P

it is pretty stupid because you just cannot run away from enemies no matter your max speed I got rhino prime with arcane vanguard helmet and sprint mod to be the fastests (yes sprint mod, warframe base speed, and arcane vanguard helmet works on archwing also not counting max stamina and stamina recharge) I just cannot run away from the crowd They are like infinitely times faster than me I suggest to limit their speed to a certain number since we are the tenno the ninja badass guys we should be the fastest S#&$ no matter where but no... in space we are their *@##$es, got my @$$ rammed like 3 times now in that saturn mission when suddendly just 3 misile launcher ship-*@##$es one shotted me (literally) so yeah please fix this I love this new game mode and I'd like to progress more onto it :P

I was talking about saturn lvl 17-19 archwing mission with grineer misile launchers 1 shotting my &#! :D