Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veterans Takes No Advantage In The Syndicate System + Random U15 Feedbacks

akira_him

Syndicate

most likely the topic already talks about what I wanted to say

as a rank 17 tenno, I gain reputation as slow as any other rank 0-2 newbies LOL

make mastery rank affects the reputation gaining rate, PLEASE

It is totally reasonable for a veteran having some bonus and this also makes mastery rank mean something

Just a thought:  A higher mastery rank could add a (small) multiplier to reputation gains.  A more experienced Tenno would naturally be more desirable to a Syndicate, right?  Gives the vets a little something special while hopefully not alienating the yougins, and gives all players more incentive to actually rank up.

Sigils

see my thread

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/331926-disappointed-about-the-position-of-placing-the-siqils/

generally the sigils are pretty nice, but I want them to work like stickers, not tattoo (in reality we cannot change tattoo that easy with a button)

Oxium

the spawn rate of oxium is too dxxn low!

4 terminals MD on Neptune, 2-4 mins each, 1 oxium osprey

first they change Kappa back to Grineer, then removing Baal

I know farming is never fun, and DE still keeps making it more and more boring, this is not the DE that I knew

do something to it please

Archwing

Fun, but buggy, needs more fix and improvements

for example showing the direction of enemies' attack with a red arrow

mods are hard to farm, at least make the interception missions giving archwing mods, not regular ones

I bet those who can play archwing missions do not need those regular mods

the way that shields and health works fine,

looking forward to see more defensive set of abilities so I can use frames other than Rhino

Edited by akira_him

Syndicate 

most likely the topic already talks about what I wanted to say

as a rank 17 tenno, I gain reputation as slow as any other rank 0-2 newbies LOL

make mastery rank affects the reputation gaining rate, PLEASE

It is totally reasonable for a veteran having some bonus and this also makes mastery rank mean something

Sigils

see my thread

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/331926-disappointed-about-the-position-of-placing-the-siqils/

generally the sigils are pretty nice, but I want them to work like stickers, not tattoo (in reality we cannot change tattoo that easy with a button)

Oxium

the spawn rate of oxium is too dxxn low!

4 terminals MD on Neptune, 2-4 mins each, 1 oxium osprey

first they change Kappa back to Grineer, then removing Baal

I know farming is never fun, and DE still keeps making it boring, this is not the DE that I knew

do something to it please

Archwing

Fun, but buggy, needs more fix and improvements

for example showing the direction of enemies' attack with a red arrow

mods are hard to farm, at least make the interception missions giving archwing mods, not regular ones

I bet those who can play archwing missions do not need those regular mods

the way that shields and health works fine,

looking forward to see more defensive set of abilities so I can use frames other than Rhino

Point One: im almost rank 14, just reached the /first/ rank in syndicates . . . .so far the best way to gain stuff is just go for hours in ODD, everything else is just meh

Point Two: just don't get me started on oxium i thought grinding for zephyr was going to be my death *-* it definitely needs to actually be a planet location drop i believe

Point Three: agreed on this, though i wish that the weapons would actually be regular weapons and not really on the weapons you have equipped, it would be more simple to say the least

As a rank 17 tenno, I don't see why veterans should have any advantage in gaining rep.

They told us syndicate is an end-game

But newbies have almost the same efficiency as veterans for experiencing contents that are not designed for them

This should not happen to a so called end game

I think I'd like to see a system In which a player can actively try to move up in a syndicate, with constant missions, with harder ones available at higher ranks. That way Excellent/veteran players Can actively try to reach the top as an endgame, Whilst lower players are given the chance to get to where they deserve. 

Just a thought:  A higher mastery rank could add a (small) multiplier to reputation gains.  A more experienced Tenno would naturally be more desirable to a Syndicate, right?  Gives the vets a little something special while hopefully not alienating the yougins, and gives all players more incentive to actually rank up.

They told us syndicate is an end-game

But newbies have almost the same efficiency as veterans for experiencing contents that are not designed for them

This should not happen to a so called end game

You really think making the same missions as before with the little add of getting points to exchange them for mods is end-game? How?

They can say whatever they want. Syndicates are just more grinding, and not even a difficult one, just long. If there is no need of high lvl gear and experience to play it, it is not end-game.

Just a thought: A higher mastery rank could add a (small) multiplier to reputation gains. A more experienced Tenno would naturally be more desirable to a Syndicate, right? Gives the vets a little something special while hopefully not alienating the yougins, and gives all players more incentive to actually rank up.

this is exactly what I wanted to say

You really think making the same missions as before with the little add of getting points to exchange them for mods is end-game? How?

They can say whatever they want. Syndicates are just more grinding, and not even a difficult one, just long. If there is no need of high lvl gear and experience to play it, it is not end-game.

The point is, if syndicate is not the whole end-game, it is at least part of it Edited by akira_him

I agree. Veteran players should get some advantage (when it comes to syndicates)

+1

Also it would encourage new players and lower mastery rank players to earn more mastery points. It seems a lot of players stop bothering about increasing their mastery after rank 8 (for the dragon nikana) as there is no real motivation. (I may have missed a different weapon which requires a higher mastery level.... but that's besides the point). In my opinion these players are missing out on a huge part of the game.

To be slightly cynical, Syndicates aren't really endgame. It's just a reason for vets to stick around longer. Someone did the math, it'll take you upwards of 8 days to get one of the mods they offer, with the way the rep system works.