Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Here's An Idea.

WalrusofWoe

I'm not sure if I am the first person to come up with this, but I think that it would be a good idea to turn solar rail conflict missions into archwing missions. There are a couple reasons this would be a good idea. For instance, any archwing PvP would be the coolest things since sliced bread, and as the solar rails themselves are in space and theoretically do not have life support systems, it would make more sense than the current system for solar rail conflicts.

This would, of course, involve a large overhaul of the current missions, so nobody should expect anything anytime soon.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Rants?

EDIT: the option for the regular PvP mission would remain.

Edited by WalrusofWoe

Well, as long as current rail conflicts have the option of participating in either Archwing PVP or standard PVP, I wouldn't mind. 

I still play rail conflicts all the time just for a change of pace and would miss the standard version terribly. Though I (and I'm sure virtually everyone) can't wait to take part in some Archwing PVP of any variety.

Edited by Kestral9999

• 3 weeks later...

I think it would be cool to let the defending clan decide if it is an Archwing or normal pvp map. or make it random every time a rail is taken over. This leaves it open so some clans may be stronger archwing or non-archwing clans but also so that if people like archwing pvp more the normal pvp for solar rail doesnt just fade away. 

Randomize that !@#$!

What people imagined Archwing when they requested PVP (before U15 preview) is way off from what we have. The current Archwing is completely bad for PvP. If Archwing was a standalone game with its PvE and PvP it would actually compete with Ride to Hell for the worst game award.

I would vote against a PvP Archwing because that would be a waste of resources that could fix Archwing itself.