Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Founder That Wasn't. Hello!

ViolaRecluse

I remember seeing the Founder Package and Design Council access expire before my eyes.

It was a dark day.

Good thing I have an insider friend.

Yo.

I have every event weapon excluding the Snipetron Vandal.

Currently rank 17; my profile tells me I can take my mastery test, but there's no button. So either I qualify for 18 or I don't.

New Loka & Perrin Sequence all the way. With a touch of Red Veil.

Also ponies.

mlfw10313-My-little-pony-friendship-is-m

:D

I remember seeing the Founder Package and Design Council access expire before my eyes.

It was a dark day.

I know that feel, day before i bought Starbound... What have i done!? If not Starbound I would propably have Exalibur Prime, good thing i have Proto Armor :p

I have every event weapon excluding the Snipetron Vandal

I have S. Vandal but i have not Strun Wraith (Its shotgun so... what ever)

New Loka & Perrin Sequence all the way. With a touch of Red Veil

Im starting to think you are my twin brother

Also ponies.

mlfw10313-My-little-pony-friendship-is-m

Or... not

Edited by markus230

Its not all that cracked up to be. People call me stupid to be scared of the stalker. People call me stupid for fearing the raptor. People call me stupid for not wasting forma and potatos on everything I own. People call me stupid for not knowing what bosses looked like since in closed beta the only way to tell was color and name.  All i have to show for is a badge and a Prime excalibur.

I wish there was a way to treat the original players, like a mini founder pack.

I've been playing since the game came out, and missed my chance as well.

Something simple like a badge to show who has been loyal to DE, not just who has spent a lot of money,

I've contributed to the funding, but when I thought I bought a Disciple Founder Pack, I didn't. Could have sworn I did...

It hurts to watch as people tire of the game, and I still stand strong from day one... Founder badge or not, I am a true founder.

Something simple like a badge to show who has been loyal to DE, not just who has spent a lot of money,

I've contributed to the funding, but when I thought I bought a Disciple Founder Pack, I didn't. Could have sworn I did...

It hurts to watch as people tire of the game, and I still stand strong from day one... Founder badge or not, I am a true founder.

giphy.gif

It hurts to watch as people tire of the game, and I still stand strong from day one... Founder badge or not, I am a true founder.

My excalibur prime says otherwise. Founder is the ones that put in major amounts of cash to help the game get off its feat.

Although plat purchases were a big part, but the founders program was also a huge part in it too

Edited by RevoThornax

My excalibur prime says otherwise. Founder is the ones that put in major amounts of cash to help the game get off its feat.

Although plat purchases were a big part, but the founders program was also a huge part in it too

Not bashing on the Founders like you, not at all. I'm just saying that money helped, but so did the community... you know?

Edited by QuasarDecimari

Not bashing on Founders. I'm just saying that money helped, but so did the community... you know?

I truly understand what your trying to say, but in trueth, the word "founder" is kind of the wrong term to describe "founders" because I believe the same thing you do. A true founder is the ones that started at the beggining and stayed loyal, like you. But in this game "founders" are are just the guys that put money early on. We are described as founders but that is the wrong term to use for us (founders). Wish definition of a founder was different in this game....

I truly understand what your trying to say, but in trueth, the word "founder" is kind of the wrong term to describe "founders" because I believe the same thing you do. A true founder is the ones that started at the beggining and stayed loyal, like you. But in this game "founders" are are just the guys that put money early on. We are described as founders but that is the wrong term to use for us (founders). Wish definition of a founder was different in this game....

giphy.gif

(Thanks Shady_Steve for giving me a reason to use this  XD)

Well said... well said...

Edited by QuasarDecimari