Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Theorem Continues After Purchase

PachTrick

Question

I started the quest, but after I started to build the helmet, I don't want to wait and spend all my ingredients, so I bought Limbo directly.

The quest now continues, and it asks me to finish it, but I bought Limbo already so I don't really want to spend extra credits and ingredients.

Is there anyway to abandon it?

4 answers to this question

Same thing with Mirage's quest for me. I bought her in the midst of her quest (because I'm impatient and rolling in plat) and still it's the only thing that pops up on my navigation HUD. It'll stay there forever unless one day I get bored enough to finish it for the lulz.

Yea same here it come with the bundle you buy, why i thought it was something extra to use with limbo but it wasent. It was to find the parts and build it yourself by farming the parts, Why i just bought the pack so why was it in the bundle, Now its asking me to build the helmet i dont need it allready got limbo hope they can either add a button so that we can exit it or take the quest out for those who have bought the limbo package because everytime i come out for playing it keeps popping up craft the helmet getting to be a pain.............. Hope they can fix this..................