Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Corpus Trench Run Freaks Me Out.

Innocent_Flower

The art In that level is terrifying. It's much like the tiles were made for normal sized people, DE couldn't fit wings into the hallways and so the corpus and tenno were shrunk to tiny proportions for their freedom of movement. 

The wide pipeline hallways (especialy the long rooms with the pipes) Look like they should be for single people. 

The lighting is off. 

The doors are too big. Yes I've considered the possibility that they're for vehicles; But they're just too big. 

Osprey look like they're the same size as they've always been, yet they're bigger than us. 

Things that are small on regular-gameplay corpus ship are huge on the trench run. 

Edited by Innocent_Flower

The art In that level is terrifying. It's much like the tiles were made for normal sized people, DE couldn't fit wings into the hallways and so the corpus and tenno were shrunk to tiny proportions for their freedom of movement. 

The wide pipeline hallways (especialy the long rooms with the pipes) Look like they should be for single people. 

The lighting is off. 

The doors are too big. Yes I've considered the possibility that they're for vehicles; But they're just too big. 

Osprey look like they're the same size as they've always been, yet they're bigger than us. 

Things that are small on regular-gameplay corpus ship are huge on the trench run. 

Note to DE: We can all put up with the fact that we have been shrunk, and you can also shrink all the enemies as well, and all DE has to do is give is much better target highlighting and detection and so on. I'll happily shoot other Tinkerbell sized enemies at long ranges, as long as we have some HUD visual reference to aim at.

What I find terrifying is seeing an enemy 300 meters away that is say, 10 pixels high, suddenly notice me, zoom towards me at unholy speeds and then stop 5 meters away from my face and discover it's the size of a bus. 

Now I know how flies see me when I charge at them.