Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Revive Range Is Too Short

Tails-san

I've found that reviving teammates during Archwing missions is overly difficult simply because I keep going past them every time I try to get close enough to revive. In interception missions, this has several times resulted in said team-mates deaths due to only having 5-10 seconds left by the time I got to them.

you can revive from a distaance if you pass them and start reviving if u moveyoull still revive. not sure if bug but its got fair range

Indeed. If you stop boosting. and manage to press and hold X (your use button if it rebound) you would continue to revive even if you sail away from the player.

you can revive from a distaance if you pass them and start reviving if u moveyoull still revive. not sure if bug but its got fair range

Indeed. If you stop boosting. and manage to press and hold X (your use button if it rebound) you would continue to revive even if you sail away from the player.

Quoting these posts because it's what I've done every time I've had to revive someone. As long as you hit X as you're flying near them, you'll still get the revive off, even if the momentum carries you past them.