Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Departure During Interception Resets Reward Stack

Morec0

It's happened twice now, Pluto Cerberus Interception Mission gives a good enough reward for the host to leave, the rest of the team remains but after reloading back in and completing the next round we find that the rewards that were on the table before the hosts departure have been removed and we have to start over with just the one reward from the current round.

Needless to say, this needs attention. No team should be forced to leave earlier than they want to in order to receive rewards just because the host decides he's had enough (which can be for any variety of reasons from in-game to RL).

This happened at waves 4 and 3, so I'm confident this is the result of the host's departure and not just the rewards resetting after a certain point.

While the above is ture, I have noted that when this issue happens wih me, I still claim all the rewards from said pre-host change round in the end of mission screen, so it seems more like a UI issue than an item issue from what I've experienced.

While the above is ture, I have noted that when this issue happens wih me, I still claim all the rewards from said pre-host change round in the end of mission screen, so it seems more like a UI issue than an item issue from what I've experienced.

I have seen the items show up in the end of round screen, but then during the countdown to Liset I somehow lose them. Once I get back to the ship I have nothing and it just shows the previous missions stats. This is super frustrating after farming Argon for 30 waves and then getting nothing afterwords for all that work.