Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Final Weapon

Deidaku

Hmmmm... The options for me are Paris Prime (archer to the end, replacing the archer I was from the beginning), Latron Wraith (the design is just beautiful to me), Akmagnus (only Aklex feels more badass), Castanas (my old favourite), Dragon Nikana (with Blind Justice, Zatoichi would be proud of me - it was the only weapon to inspire me forward), Fang Prime (Gnashing Payara looks awesome with Ash), Glaive (going down like the Tenno of old), Orthos Prime (sprinting into the oncoming horde in a whirlwind of bladed death) or Kronen (slicing apart an entire crowd with those just feels perfect).

I feel like I'd have to go with a melee weapon (running out of ammo would just be embarrassing) so I think I'd go with my Dragon Nikana, because it has more of a sentimental value to me than any other melee.

The warframe I'd like to go down in... I'd go with my Ash because a colour scheme I gave him is just awesome or with my Nyx because she's my favourite of the female frames.

Edited by Blackout751

I just built the Angstrum. While I certainly see its flaws, it's just too hilarious to not be the weapon of my last stand.

Gonna finish maxing out its multishot and magazine... Missiles for everyone!

Edited by Veylithrin

With my last stand, I will make my enemies run away in Despair.

With my Hate, I smite my enemies until the blade breaks.

With every bit of my power, I will strike Dread into the hearts of my enemies.

I dare you, come face me. For I will make sure the only way you leave an encounter with me is in a body bag.

You shall not leave this place.

I am your reckoning!

Hmmmm... The options for me are Paris Prime (archer to the end, replacing the archer I was from the beginning), Latron Wraith (the design is just beautiful to me), Akmagnus (only Aklex feels more badass), Castanas (my old favourite), Dragon Nikana (with Blind Justice, Zatoichi would be proud of me - it was the only weapon to inspire me forward), Fang Prime (Gnashing Payara looks awesome with Ash), Glaive (going down like the Tenno of old), Orthos Prime (sprinting into the oncoming horde in a whirlwind of bladed death) or Kronen (slicing apart an entire crowd with those just feels perfect).

I feel like I'd have to go with a melee weapon (running out of ammo would just be embarrassing) so I think I'd go with my Dragon Nikana, because it has more of a sentimental value to me than any other melee.

The warframe I'd like to go down in... I'd go with my Ash because a colour scheme I gave him is just awesome or with my Nyx because she's my favourite of the female frames.

Zaitochi would be proud indeed *cries manly tears*

My final weapon?

Veritux for a non-Archwing weapon.

so basically a slightly bigger gram?