Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Did Fangs Prime Lose Their Stunlock?

[DE]Momaw

Question

8 answers to this question

No no, crisis averted. As I started to explore more deeply found that I had the wrong stance (the non-flinching Sinking Talon) equipped for some reason.  Fangs still work just fine with the Gnashing Payara.

The real question then becomes why one of the dual dagger stances is so wildly superior, but I guess it is the rare one so...

im pretty sure one of the stances has stuns in its attacks, but i havent tested it myself so if you are saying they are gone check the wikia first to make sure they should be there and make a report if its true

My point was that it's hard to know for sure what's a bug and what's a deliberate balance change, but I just tested out the dual zorens and THEY still make enemies flinch while attacking just as fast so I'm kind of doubting the fangs/dual daggers stance got rebalanced.

My point was that it's hard to know for sure what's a bug and what's a deliberate balance change, but I just tested out the dual zorens and THEY still make enemies flinch while attacking just as fast so I'm kind of doubting the fangs/dual daggers stance got rebalanced.

Undocumented changes  like this 95% of the time is a bug, it never hurts to report it just to be safe