Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Damn That Ramp Is Boring :d

The_Markness

Okay this seems like a really specific and odd complaint, I admit, but...

With all all the hi-tech holographic super duper advanced technology on the ship the ramp seems simple and unimpressive.

Yes it works, yes it doesn't bother anyone (including me) but still I have a quick suggestion how to spice the idea up:

Turn it into floaty stairs!

bdK8JHm.jpg  QU8lMsB.gif

As you can slide up and down other stairs in the game this shouldn't make it a problem for those of us who like sliding around the place.

Just a suggestion, it's a minor nitpick I have :)

Seems like a pointless use of extremely advanced and potentially-dangerous-if-damaged technology.

Like cutting and toasting your breakfast bagel at the same time with a high-powered gas laser. The technology exist, doesn't mean you should be using the most advanced technology available to perform the most mundane tasks.

I've looked around my Liset. It was built by the lowest bidder. Or Walmart.

I'm surprised the "down" animation is not followed by a "crash" sound, and then having to fix the ramp before it can come up again.

Also, if my Kubrow takes a dump on a normal platform, it's easy to clean. That separating contraption is likely to catch Kubrow doo-doo's and cut them in half, sending one half god knows where into delicate machinery.

Insane idea. I give it 1 star.