Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Hate Train Crashed

Liqier

My endless hate and complaining train about this game has crahed , damn . The game is going in good direction and i dont have reasons anymore to complain about bugs , to high platinum price , rng anything ;/ Any advice how to fix the train xD?

Edited by Liqier

umm your train hasnt crashed :P...your complaining about not having anything to complain in-game about hahahah. :P complain about how long it takes for syndicates

Thats right syndicates ... omg this game , what they was thinking , wts acc , damn i hate this game xD

I also hate trading system got like 430 spare prime parts but i dont have time to sit on trade channel DE i hate you !!! xD Big hopes for auction house

Why dont you post what you have in Trading Forum? I got 7 people in about 1 hour after I posted it PMing me in-game wanting what I have. ofc I put EVERYTHING I had that I could sell, from Mods to Prime parts, had to make a list on Word for them. Oh, and put the prices, makes things easier.

Why dont you post what you have in Trading Forum? I got 7 people in about 1 hour after I posted it PMing me in-game wanting what I have. ofc I put EVERYTHING I had that I could sell, from Mods to Prime parts, had to make a list on Word for them. Oh, and put the prices, makes things easier.

I was thinking about it but the views per topic are way to low for me

Whenever I feel like I might be liking the game again, I channel my inherent bitterness and cynicism towards game mechanics or past design decisions that have always rubbed me the wrong way.  

Stuff like the archaic, inconvenient trade system; everything about Kubrows; encrypted drop tables; RNG'd Melee 2.0, to name a few.  That usually works.

There is so much to constantly complain about with this game.

So much in fact that I think you are being incredibly sarcastic in making this thread.

Like why the hell after all this time, do they give us a way to check our affinity objective for the mission, BUT ONLY WHEN WE ARE THE HOST?! Really DE? REALLY?! I guess you are at least trying and acknowledging this gigantic feature that has been missing for some unknown reason, but jesus christ almighty what are you DOING?

Like why the hell are the loading times now completely off sync sometimes? It isn't a connection thing because sometimes it's fine, other times it's the worst thing ever, you spawn in and your team is gone already. AND YOU WERE THE HOST?! HOW DOES THAT WORK?

Like why the hell am I still dying in loading screens? No really, why is this still an actual thing that happens? How have you not come up with a way to prevent getting destroyed while the game loads? And don't say this doesn't happen because it totally does.

So SO much to complain about every single update. Your train hasn't stopped, you never had one and were being sarcastic.

There is so much to constantly complain about with this game.

So much in fact that I think you are being incredibly sarcastic in making this thread.

Like why the hell after all this time, do they give us a way to check our affinity objective for the mission, BUT ONLY WHEN WE ARE THE HOST?! Really DE? REALLY?! I guess you are at least trying and acknowledging this gigantic feature that has been missing for some unknown reason, but jesus christ almighty what are you DOING?

Like why the hell are the loading times now completely off sync sometimes? It isn't a connection thing because sometimes it's fine, other times it's the worst thing ever, you spawn in and your team is gone already. AND YOU WERE THE HOST?! HOW DOES THAT WORK?

Like why the hell am I still dying in loading screens? No really, why is this still an actual thing that happens? How have you not come up with a way to prevent getting destroyed while the game loads? And don't say this doesn't happen because it totally does.

So SO much to complain about every single update. Your train hasn't stopped, you never had one and were being sarcastic.

Thats not true :P The reason of my hate train actually was stresful life and my bad mood has reflected in warframe community cause most of my free time i passed here  on forums or in game and you know when you got bad mood you alway complain dont see good parts and highlight the bad ones . 

Edited by Liqier

Thats not true :P The reason of my hate train actually was stresful life and my bad mood has reflected in warframe community cause most of my free time i passed here  on forums or in game and you know when you got bad mood you alway complain dont see good parts and highlight the bad ones . 

A mood doesn't magically make the issues disappear my friend. I wish it were that simple.

Ignoring problems solves nothing. Putting up with problems solves nothing.

You can forget problems all you want, they are still there.