Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Long Does Support Usually Take?

dethkittin

How long does support usually take?

I was just wondering cos it doesn't seem to give any estimate information and my ticket is almost a week old (I haven't logged on since I hit the bug and lost my stuff to try not aggravate the issue by making it harder to track my most recent mission etc)

thanks for any help

Request #245028 Crashed twice on infested impedence alert and lost the reward

• dethkittin October 31, 2014 21:19

Hi I crashed once during the alert for the Infested Impedence mod (ended about 10 mins ago) and sent a Crash Report if you are able to check on that? Afterwards I started the alert again and managed to complete it ( I also got the Sinister Reach mod from one of the ospreys :( ), then as I was going towards the exit it crashed again, I sent another crash report and when I reloaded the game because the alert had been 'completed' it was now gone even though I never got any of the rewards from it

If I could have that stuff I would really really appreciate it because it's something that comes up in alerts very rarely and I haven't had the mod ever and now I think I might never :( hopefully you can check the crash reports and verify I was legitimately in the mission and completed it, my friend HolyPoteto (spelt like that poteto instead of potato) was in the mission also but completed it if that helps for checking it

Thank you a lot for any help
    dethkittin
    (p.s. I bought £30 of platinum from you so I am not just a freeloader if that helps!)

• dethkittin November 03, 2014 23:53

I just thought I'd say I haven't logged on since this so hopefully makes it easier for the crash log etc to be found

• DE_Ramon Yesterday at 13:57

Hi dethkittin,

Unfortunately we are not able to restore items or mission results lost due to a crash, bug or disconnection. If the game client was unable to sync up and verify data at the end of a match, there is no record for us to reference.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

DE_Ramon

wow... Seriously? I sent a crash log of being in that mission, so there is a record of me being in that mission, I even said in the first ticket to please look for the (TWO!) crash reports... I had to wait almost 2 weeks for a reply like that? :(