Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Have No Idea How To Do This But Can We Please Get Our Artists In Here?

Borockobama

Would you like me to steal the image and change the frame or do something similar to this from the ground up\

edit; I forgot that i formatted my compy and now ill have to re-obtain Photoshop, nvm >.>

Also, i believe that pic is from the codex, the pose may be difficult to redo

Edited by Somedude1000

Would you like me to steal the image and change the frame or do something similar to this from the ground up\

edit; I forgot that i formatted my compy and now ill have to re-obtain Photoshop, nvm >.>

Also, i believe that pic is from the codex, the pose may be difficult to redo

I realize this and i do apologize ahead of time for the inconvience but Frost holding Scindo/Scindo Prime would be perfect if you ever do get around to it

Definitely love both games, but I have to say that Ash would be the most appropriate frame for that picture.

To each his own I guess.

I know i know but i LOVE Frost/Frost Prime and i love the AC series so it would be perfect. Not looking for logic behind it just the aesthetic appeal

I realize this and i do apologize ahead of time for the inconvience but Frost holding Scindo/Scindo Prime would be perfect if you ever do get around to it

I'd love to do this bro, it simply might take some time, do you have any due date for this or would you not mind even if i take a kinda long time(1-2 months + maybe)?

FIVE DAYS UNTIL A NEW GAME RELATED TO A FRANCHISE GETTING MILKED TO DEATH.

OH BOOOOOOY.

I do Assassin milk. Honestly I much prefer keeping Assassin's Creed continuing forever. If Ubisoft just finishes the story then there is not much of a point for a future game...and I want more games, and more improvements.

I do Assassin milk. Honestly I much prefer keeping Assassin's Creed continuing forever. If Ubisoft just finishes the story then there is not much of a point for a future game...and I want more games, and more improvements.

I'd be fine with it if it weren't for them trying to release a new one every single year. You're not going to get a good game out of a development cycle like that. Some aspect of it is going to be absolute garbage.

I'd be fine with it if it weren't for them trying to release a new one every single year. You're not going to get a good game out of a development cycle like that. Some aspect of it is going to be absolute garbage.

Well it's not like they only take 1 year to work on it. ACU took 4 years.