Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Releasing Exclusive Weapons?

Heidrek

The guys who have event or founder exclusive items are getting left behind in the updates. DE is not buffing these exclusive weapons, so why not make it available to everyone and then buff them? I'm looking back on the weapons and Warframes and I remember how good the exclusive weapons were, but now  they suck. Excal P. only has higher shield regen, skana prime is laughable, lato is omg... (I don't think the founders really cared about this thing, but just wanted to support the game.), and Strun Wraith is weaker than REGULAR STRUN. So I'm wondering would the founders care if the exclusive gear was released, in order to get a buff and make their gear usable. I really don't want to waste the money these guys spent to put forward to the game, so I was wondering doesn't DE make a special item for you guys, like a prime archwing, weapons or hell an exclusive mod. Ex (Shotgun Mod) Last Shot: last shot in a mag gets +100% dmg and +200% multishot.

Well, the Founder's stuff is never getting released, and the event weapons are in the "vault" and will be re-released sooner or later anyway.

But they can get a buff without being released, though I don't care nearly enough to feel strongly one way or the other about whether they're buffed or not.