The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fastest Way To Level Up Archwing Stuff?

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Question

So, apparently AW parts are not that easy to level up, cause low level missions give too low XP and high level ones are a bit hard and finding a good team is complicated.

Actually, I'm even finding hard to have a team willing to go past wave 4 on Earth, doesn't matter if we do 100%-0%, people leave anyway...

What would you suggest as a best place to level up?

11 answers to this question

Well, just like everything else, Boosters can help. Keep in mind that Archwing is a lot harder than normal Gameplay simply because you have less Archwings than WFs, less weapons, which means less setups for "harder content", and less "harder content" anyway, so you're forced to play on lower level maps, thus earning less XP.

I actually have all the mods, most maxed so I have a more than decent loadout for hard missions, but it's just hard to find good trams and play missions like Uranus one not just running from one tower to another, cause it doesn't really provide many exp.

I run mostly on earth, is there a better viable map you would suggest?

in my endless hours of trying to get two oronix blades, i did a 28-round run of earth interception at one point of desparation (which still didn't yield a single blade).  i did it alone so i am unsure if more is better in any way, especially since killing the last stuck enemies takes unnecessary time.  but it is easy to kill anything quickly so as long as you have corrosive on your melee.   running back and forth through jupiter's sabotage might be better for archwing experience, especially if you have hyperion boosters and can melee kill them quickly.

in my endless hours of trying to get two oronix blades, i did a 28-round run of earth interception at one point of desparation (which still didn't yield a single blade).  i did it alone so i am unsure if more is better in any way, especially since killing the last stuck enemies takes unnecessary time.  but it is easy to kill anything quickly so as long as you have corrosive on your melee.   running back and forth through jupiter's sabotage might be better for archwing experience, especially if you have hyperion boosters and can melee kill them quickly.

I'll try both ways, thanks, hoping DE will improve AW affinity!

Did hours of interception and leveled few levels :D... its sux not because low xp, its because these missions are super boring, not rewarding, mobs are small dots far far away, teamamtes also, u hardly can find downed teammate to revive, mods and mana pickups too, no clue its debris, mod, mob or teammate, for succeess take some good space sim and adjust right size, most annoying thing is everything is super small even at small range and debris everywhere in the middle of other dots, there is plenty of other things why its a fail.

Edited by drunkpunk222

Well the easyest and fastest way is go to Uranus and hope that someone kill all the Enemy's (thats because or the exp distribution System in WF)

The second fastest Way is to do the Limbo Theorem Archwing Part with some People because there are a good amount of Enemy's but not as strong as on Uranus.

If you do you get the note fragments (which you can sell for 750 Credits each) but no reward after a successfull round.

Edited by Nakimato

Uranus is key for decent xp in archwing, but it will level you up very fast. I guess Limbo interception was ok if you can't handle uranus, but you said you have all mods so you should only really be leaving uranus when you need part drops from lower (like onryx blades, they're a myth)

Method 1: Ask in recruiting, but as long as you can get a single decent elytron in your group you'll be fine for massive xp sharing from the stacked explosion sphere of doom on whichever point is under attack

Method 2: Cheese the pathfinding/targetting system if you have to do it low levelled solo so you're constantly capturing points rather than worrying about killing enemies. You'd be surprised how fast the xp for neut/capt/dom adds up when you're constantly doing it. Itzal will probs make that easier than it used to be.

Method 3: Remember that 4x corrosive projection means you can happily oneshot everything other than OGMA with unranked melee weapons, so mention you're organising that in recruiting and wait for the requests to roll in. Just be prepared to help out the relatively noob archwing players you're likely to get, but it's totally worth it to get the extra corrosive projections