Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Water Frame Concept.

Abzu

I guess, if you remove the dreadlocks.

If underwater levels existed, this would defs be the sea-grineer.

Name suggestion for frame: Cthulu

Edited by Abzu

Don't know if anyone mentioned...What does he do when someone shoots out a window on one of them space maps and there's no oxygen!? unable to use abilities?

Edited by Tivoniol

Don't know if anyone mentioned...What does he do when someone shoots out a window on one of them space maps and there's no oxygen!? unable to use abilities?

It doesn't effect Ember-Who  needs oxygen for her moves- or Frost -Who needs moisture-, So no point in adding in that bit of realism just for one frame.

It doesn't effect Ember-Who  needs oxygen for her moves- or Frost -Who needs moisture-, So no point in adding in that bit of realism just for one frame.

This, exactly. I only made the half assed power explanation to prevent the "Where he get water" endless comments haha.

Why not female?

There could be plenty of reasons.

Aside from Loki we have no acrobatic built males. There is both Nyx and Mag as acrobatic females. 

Plus, water themed characters are often female these days. It'd be neat to have Warframe decide to emulate Poseidon instead of one of the Sirens, yeah? So it really could come down to a flavor thing.

I think this idea compliments Ember really nicely. She is a damaging and tankier frame so this Water frame is lithe and mobile. 

Aside from Loki we have no acrobatic built males. There is both Nyx and Mag as acrobatic females. 

Plus, water themed characters are often female these days. It'd be neat to have Warframe decide to emulate Poseidon instead of one of the Sirens, yeah? So it really could come down to a flavor thing.

I think this idea compliments Ember really nicely. She is a damaging and tankier frame so this Water frame is lithe and mobile. 

Thanks for the detailed response, i didn't want to have to explain my reasoning.

We also don't have any burly females.

And for what it's worth, there's only 5 female frames and quite a few more males. There should really be a 50% balance.

Edited by xmrsmoothx

And every frame should have both genders, but for now having monogenders I want him to be male.  If they want to be fair about gender balance they should just allow dual genders.

We also don't have any burly females.

And for what it's worth, there's only 5 female frames and quite a few more males. There should really be a 50% balance.

Debatable.

Yeah, I know it. Still - when I think "Who is the strongwoman?" I tend to think Saryn. Mostly because the movement speed and such tends to put her not too far away from Rhino or Frost - who are Heavy Frames. The 'big guys'.

Yeah, I know it. Still - when I think "Who is the strongwoman?" I tend to think Saryn. Mostly because the movement speed and such tends to put her not too far away from Rhino or Frost - who are Heavy Frames. The 'big guys'.

Well, that's my problem; there's only one tanky female while the males have at least two.

"MUH FEMINISM"

Top lel.

The frame has a nice concept,would farm.

/pol/ pls go. I just like to have hot female frames, but they're all so fragile and squishy I can't use them because I'm horrible at games.

You are correct. They should address that along with the Male Acrobat. I'd be stoked for a Tanky Female Frame with a Plant theme. 

Plant seems a lot like Saryn. She already looks like a chitinous... growth thing. How about a light or dark theme?