Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The U15 Frame Slot-Loss/forma Reimbursement

(PSN)Zeylon

Question

I recall when this was announced, but I didn't seem entirely clear to me how it would work.  Since you keep two of the "ability" slots and lose two of the same, you get forma for any slots more than two of those that you've forma'd.

What was ambiguous to me was there was some statement about slot positioning:

"

Which 2 slots are being removed?

The slots being removed depends on where your Ability Polarities are located. For example, if you have swapped your Top Left default Ability Polarity slot somewhere in the middle of the Mod slot Layout, the position of your current Ability Polarity Slot is the one that will be removed.

If you haven't changed around the location of your Ability Polarity Mod slots, we are simply removing 2 of the 4, the top left and top right."

This was hard to understand for me.  If you only had one ability polarity slot left and it wasn't in a corner for example, then how would it determine which other slots were getting removed?  Also, I wasn't sure if "current ability polarity slot" was referring to where your ability polarity currently was, or what was currently in what would typically be the ability polarity slot.

Now that this has happened, perhaps someone could enlighten me.  If you HAVE completely scrambled up your abilities such that "current ability polarity slot" could be anywhere, do we need to put the ability polarity slots we do have in the top left/top right to prevent things getting randomly removed?

I apologize if the question seems obtuse, but I typically move around the slots a lot on my frames that are multi-forma'd and I'd prefer to avoid having to level from 0-30 again.

Edited by (PS4)Zeylon

9 answers to this question

Alright, and if you only have one slot, and the slots have been moved around over time, how do you determine which that slot is?  Is there a way of offering up a specific slot so you can keep a given polarity (D over V, what have you)?

There is no way to determine this yourself, as it was never intended to behave this way. 

If you have one ability slot, that slot will be removed and one of the older forma'd slots will also removed, with no indication of which one it will be.

Wait, two on the right?  The original Rebecca post says if you haven't moved them, it's the top left and top right?

the game locates the 2 ability slots that have not been forma'd and take them out

if they all have been forma's then they will take 2 out and give u 2 formas

so u can take a maximum of 2 formas per frame

Take this guy's word on it, I recall something like that unless it was changed.

The script will target any slot that has the ability polarity. If there is less than two available, it will take out other slots and reimburse a forma.

Alright, and if you only have one slot, and the slots have been moved around over time, how do you determine which that slot is?  Is there a way of offering up a specific slot so you can keep a given polarity (D over V, what have you)?