Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give Us The Lexeer, Please. 2X Lex + Seer + Kraken

BrazilianJoe

In the trend of Tiberon weapon upgrades, here's my take on a nice weapon concept:

2x Lex + Seer + Kraken = Lexeer

Inspired by Vor's research on creating hybrid weapons, laborious weapon scientists created a new weapon for the Tenno. 

It combines Kraken's 2 bullet burst with the Lex, and uses Seer's design to reduce recoil and combine the technologies in an enhanced design.

fire rate: 6/sec

recoil: will be negligible in the first shot and average in the second, equal or less than the Lex Prime.

Ammo: 16

Accuracy: 16

crit chance: 25%

crit multiplier: 200%

status chance:25%

Reload time: 2.5s

This a new word game?

Can I have a Glaivstrel? A Latropticon? A Pentaboar?

Seriously though, I thought we proved we all have enough killing power and know how to farm maps to practically infinity if we had to. People just want their favorite stuff buffed because, surprise, it's their favorite stuff.

*cough*buffGlaive*cough*

YES. So much yes.

NOOOO. Nonononono.

Because once you say it out loud, DE will see it and go "what weapon did you say we should nerf? Glaive you say? Good idea. We will add homing capabilities. Now it will home in to ceiling lights, and random rock formations. Also squirrels."

I can hold my own on most missions up to level 40-45 enemies with Excalibur, using RB and slide attacks, I mean, It's a frigging Glaive, not a +6 Vorpal Weapon. Not really expecting Heavy Gunners to fall like wheat under a combine harvester. Unless a mod makes it as BIG as a combine harvester. *furious scribbling*

I just wished it did a few more interesting things, that's all.

I don't really play high end stuff, so it's doing it's job, I guess.

Edited by DSpite