Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Latest 15.2 Warframe Fixes Are Lazy And Doesn't Make Sense.

--Q--Ascended-Seraphim

I don't believe the frame nerfs had anything to do with Viver.

Bad timing made this conspiracy theory possible.

Bad timing my &#!, they are doing changes all over this game. The nerf hammer IS the easy way out. I have items that i used plat to buy some cosmetic changes only to have them change the look of them......this has kinda irked me because I bought them for how they looked and not what they are now.

Nuffed hammer = death of a games........hell make teams larger than four and make the npc scale with the skill set

G

Take off the mod hat and put on a normal person's hat. 4 frames go into Viver and 4 frames get nerfed. A square peg in a square hole. BINGO. It perfectly fits. Coincidence nonsense doesn't. You sound completely irrational today Devoid. Modding stress??

XDD

Seriously. Do all moderators have to defend DE so much in order to keep their status?

People start bragging that they get 50k reputation afking on INTERCEPTION mission using MAG, EXCALIBUR and TRINITY (occasionally LIMBO, yeah let's not forget about him as well).

DE does not want people getting stuff too fast so they nerfed exactly the best tools for farming rep points. They don't want people to reach "end-game" too fast.

Mag was not nerfed, it was balanced to prevent her from blast enemies through walls with Shield Polarize.

Excalibur's Ult, the most balanced ult in the game with virtually no drawbacks besides the damage being pure IPS, was altered to not make it OP.

Trinity's Energy Vampire was changed to compensate for it's traditional "fire-and-forget" strategy of use.

I agree that the timing with Viver was probably coincidental.  These changes make sense to the powers in general, they were simply released now because circumstances allowed them to impliment such changes earlier than normal.

Yesh,this thread again.
People have spoken.
But take the minor request for the solution.ouchh

LoS coming to all frame ? - Day of Future Past

A funny story:to stop fast driving on the road,all wheels are required to be removed. HAHA

I guess, we still far to June 2035.That why DE make grind so high and demanding when syndicate rep introduce?

Edited by LanCeAlot

Mag was not nerfed, it was balanced to prevent her from blast enemies through walls with Shield Polarize.

Excalibur's Ult, the most balanced ult in the game with virtually no drawbacks besides the damage being pure IPS, was altered to not make it OP.

Trinity's Energy Vampire was changed to compensate for it's traditional "fire-and-forget" strategy of use.

I agree that the timing with Viver was probably coincidental.  These changes make sense to the powers in general, they were simply released now because circumstances allowed them to impliment such changes earlier than normal.

Following your logic the rest of the warframes are OP as well.

Ash is OP, you are immortal for the duration of his ult and it is also fire-and-forget abilitiy.

Ember is OP because you activate it and just move forward without doing anything.

Hydroid's ult is OP because it can hit hard and throws enemies around.

Mag's ult is OP because enemies can't shoot you while you are casting.

Nyx is OP because she can become immortal for quite some time and then kill everybody in an instant. Oh, and she can make enemies ignore you giving you time to kill them.

The testing of these abilities would take longer than Viver has been around. Since Excal's R Blind test for proof of concept, I've felt it was incoming.

Yes because these changes were obviously intensively tested, well thought out and in no way a knee jerk reaction.

That is why Mag cant replenish her own shields, which would have taken approximately ONE CAST of her ability to find out in QA.

Please stop insulting the intelligence of your community.

I'm really surprised at some of the reactions I'm seeing. Coincidence? Meaningful Ability Changes? Balancing (by destroying the frames on the lower end of the spectrum)?

Guess what? The next set of people who deny global warming are here!

In Limbo's case it was a bug that made him useful for groups but was fixed. Awesome...

I'm really surprised at some of the reactions I'm seeing. Coincidence? Meaningful Ability Changes? Balancing (by destroying the frames on the lower end of the spectrum)?

Guess what? The next set of people who deny global warming are here!

In Limbo's case it was a bug that made him useful for groups but was fixed. Awesome...

Just tried out a variety of game modes. Syndicate points are nerfed into the ground.

Too much effort for little to no rewards.