The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

High Cpu And Hard Lags After Updating To 15.2.0

FrostedMike

I updated to the newest version of the game (15.2.0).

My computer isn't that good for gaming, but I could play the game smoothly and without any problems.

After updating, I felt a drastic drop of frame rates to the point when it's too hard for me to play. I tried to update my graphic card, tried to unpark the cores and everything I possible to boost the game, the frame rates are still too low for gameplay and my computer is overheating. My computer crashed one time from overheating.

I tried everything I found, the game is unplayable to me.

Buying a new computer is not an option.

I've noticed some performance hitching on my PC as well with 15.2.0 and I have an 8 core with a 760 :| so its not just you,

Try Verifying/Optimizing the download cache. that usually fixes any problems I have.

also set the Priority of the game in the Task Manager to High, as it wont let you use Real time as the setting.

i've noticed random "freezes" short hiccups in certain areas when transitioning from one tile to another.

this has absolutely nothing to do with my video as my framerate isn't suffering beyond the occasional "freeze"

additional, i highly doubt it's harddrive load based as i'm running off an SSD and run the optimize script after every update / hotfix.

there is definitely something going on post u15.

I have noticed some performance issues since 15.2 as well.  I have noticed some cursor lag in menus while in the liset.  Also 50% drops in FPS for short durations while in the liset.  I have also noticed random hangs/freezes during normal game play, they usually last about a second, but don't happen to often.  I am running on 64bit windows 8 12 gigs of ram and a GTX650ti.

i'm seeing random total game hangs. (requiring killing from task manager to close warframe) during archwing interceptions on earth.

and i don't think i'm the only one as i'm also seeing host migrations very very frequently so i think others are running into the same problem.

the hang only seems to happen as host though, not as client.

Edited by xethier

I'm having issues when the game loads, before U15 I was able to load in almost instantly but now it will take like 5 mins to load.

-Edit-

Whenever the game goes to a loading screen it brings my processor usage to 100%, which is really interesting because I have a 3rd gen i7 and that takes a lot to max out.

Edited by Reidmaster

Before the 15.2 update, they fixed the fps drop causes by abnormal particles and other stuff. Thus, playing the game was, as before, enjoying...

But with this new update, the same issues had been noticed by me and friends. Does somebody had issues too?

Is the problem in instance to be fixed?