The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lfm For A New Viver Strategy

JakeRobber

I'm looking for people that are willing to try something new for Viver.

My idea for the squad frame setup:

Limbo:  Used to clear the far side of the map (near C tower) with Cataclysm.  I've been using this frame to effectively do this in Viver since the A and C towers were moved.  Build requires max range, with Blind Rage, Transient Fortitude, Fleeting Expertise, and Natural Talent.

Volt:  Used to clear the side of the map where the squad is stationed (closer to B tower) with Overload.  I experimented with this ability with a bad pug group to round 6, and managed to get 80% of the damage without Roar or EV.  Build requires the same as above.

Trinity:  We all know the drill.  I have been using the door where the Tenno first come out of for enemy targets.

Rhino:  Used for Roar.  Build requires all 3 power strength mods.  Beyond that, just make sure it has decent range (but don't use overextended) and duration.

We would start the round by splitting into two groups of two, capping A and D as fast as we can, and then relocating to the broken elevator to camp.  The same groups would cap the same flags each round.

Auras:  Shield Disruption all the way.  If you don't have the correct polarity, you can use something else if you like.

If you're interested, you can contact me in-game, or here in the forums.

The Warframe community is the only one in existence to frown upon theory crafting.

Conga rats.

I'm sorry! I didn't realize telling people not to do something that has been actively goddamn condemned by the devs was a sin. Clearly the devs must be wrong here, and are biased against those whose keyboard is just a giant 4 key.

#Keyboardchoice2014

Did you even read Steve's post? Your puny Viver shall not last long under his gaze.

Or did you just not get the intent, the message behind the most recent nerf?

I think it was you who did not understand the intent behind his post. "Homer’s drinking bird should not play the game for you." The intent is to get rid of the ability to get by completely by just pressing the hotkey for a given ability.

I'm sorry! I didn't realize telling people not to do something that has been actively goddamn condemned by the devs was a sin. Clearly the devs must be wrong here, and are biased against those whose keyboard is just a giant 4 key.

#Keyboardchoice2014

Playing the game and farming was NEVER condemned directly by the devs. The key sentence in Steve's thread is "Homer’s drinking bird should not play the game for you." The one who is wrong is you and your inability to properly comprehend what it was that was stated.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito