Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Opticor's Wispy Energy Trails

MechaTails

Y'know those wispy energy trails that linger after Opticor is fired? Yes, those, yes right there! Yeah, they shouldn't be wispy. I think as a Corpus weapon, the lingering effect should be some kind of electric fog, or maybe tiny Quanta cubes that dissipate, the thin wispy little ribbons seem out of place.

Y'know those wispy energy trails that linger after Opticor is fired? Yes, those, yes right there! Yeah, they shouldn't be wispy. I think as a Corpus weapon, the lingering effect should be some kind of electric fog, or maybe tiny Quanta cubes that dissipate, the thin wispy little ribbons seem out of place.

Lzor fog? Frick Ye!

also i get the feeling you're quoting this after that mission we just did, y u dissin on muh opticor brah? >.>

I like 'em

Understandable, but the problem with that is that you're wrong! :p

Lzor fog? Frick Ye!

"Lazor Fogg" is the best new Swedish metal band lol

Someone want to check if they damage enemies if they cross the wispies? I swear I have seen that happen.

Will check right after a bathroom break :]

agreed, I think that would be really cool. and maybe indicate splash range a bit more

I'm talking about the wispy things near the barrel after it fires, but having the electric fog or whatever to show splash damage at the point of impact sounds cool too.

Edited by DarkTails