Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Of You Guys Have Similar? Archwing Bug In The First Archwing Mission

Elenortirie

I just came back after a while of break and decided to make my own archwings to fly a little.

When I took my Odonata out of Oven I was told to run some mission which ended with ship exploding and me "deploying" into archwing mode.....

but actually archwings was NOT deployed

screenies for ya:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052217353/screenshot/549765465627459465

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052217353/screenshot/549765465627466453

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052217353/screenshot/549765465627474581

also there was only one way to move in vertical axis....

find some wreck that has a wall that is not vertical and try to walk "into" it - and it "pushed" me down or up depending on the angle the wreck has.

aaaand bonus point - entered public.... whole sqad has the same as me

anyone else had similar?

Elytroned from General Discussion.

but sir its not only "art&animation" issue... its great mechanical issue. within this I have my frame weapons mods and skills cannot move neither up nor down "without issues" and can't even finish that signle missions because when I get "above" one of "objectives" it just dissappear.......

but sir its not only "art&animation" issue... its great mechanical issue. within this I have my frame weapons mods and skills cannot move neither up nor down "without issues" and can't even finish that signle missions because when I get "above" one of "objectives" it just dissappear.......

Understood.

Bounced from Bugs Art&Animation to Bugs Mission.

Sorry for the confusion.

Is it better now?

Understood.

Bounced from Bugs Art&Animation to Bugs Mission.

Sorry for the confusion.

Is it better now?

that "archwing not visible" part added to the title is also not very preise about issue but for sure its better than it was :)

Edit Yaer: changed. If you see something better, feel free to PM me.

okey gus lets try to find some common part that doesn't let us enjoy flying...

so did you used plats to ruch archwing building? (I did actually and wonder if its an issue)

*snip*

NO. You forgot to put your words in Italics :<

That's not you! Who are you??!?!

Edit Yaer: I do not write in italic when i'm pretending i'm a Mod on forums.

But I still can make the lights flicker if necessary...

In topic, that happened just once for me so far, I'll try more missions to see if that's common :/

I can't do my mission although my friends did it like 3 day before me but for me nothing happens, we just die. I went with my friends, they said it shouldn't be happening. Also tried not being the host. Same same, We are just running in the air with always full stamina, can't go up nor down, can't revive teammates, laeser just hits us in the bum and everything is over. Please fix the mission I wanna fly <3 Pic : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=341592709

Edited by Ishrana

ok guys I found the issue...

or at least track of it

after removing all files in warframe appdata folder and not changing anything within settings (aka not changing anything within controls binding) archings have beeb deployed properly.

as I have very little of personal changes to bindinds it mean that either settings listed below can break archwing mode or it was just something extremely messed in that folder for me.

list of changes I usually have:

set sprint in toggle mode

roll was under mouse4 button

hold to crouch was under mouse 5 button

sprint/roll was under some ctrl button cause its "required"

tab was swapping automatically to melee

thats all I think.....

can you check it with yourselves?

EDIT: now my only issue is that weird things happens to my kara helmet:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052217353/screenshot/549765465636011416

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052217353/screenshot/549765465636016635

Edited by Elenortirie

Same here. Rhino was running around in space blasting Grineer ships with his Marelok. Turns out that Marelok is the best archwing gun. While Rhino Skin was helpful, not being able to move up or down kept us from finishing the mission.

This is dumb. I was helping my friend to get a reactor alert but it tells us that everybody on the squad needs an archwing. 

So trying the first archwing misson, there were no archwing, just frames on space running and cant even shoot.

please fix it

Same here. Rhino was running around in space blasting Grineer ships with his Marelok. Turns out that Marelok is the best archwing gun. While Rhino Skin was helpful, not being able to move up or down kept us from finishing the mission.

DE please read it and help us and fix the archwing mission!

did you tride the "fix" I mentioned above? (clearing warframe appdata folder and no touching mentioned above settings)

also just after getting rid of issue on my side I've received response from the support:

Hello Elenortirie,

Thank you for bringing this bug to our attention. A recent patch should have fixed it but if you are still experiencing difficulties, please feel free to reopen this ticket.

Thank you for enjoying Warframe!

how to clean that folder:

go into:

[windows user folder]/Appdata/local/Warframe

where [windows user folder] usually is:

C:/Users/[name of user]

the folder itself is hidden so if you don't want to go with making it visible there is also another way to get there:

click windows+r [that button between left alt and left ctr]

type %appdata%

smash enter

this will open for you appdata/roaming folder so you need to go up to appdata and then go to the local

I hope it will help for you guys as it helped to me

EDIT: copy-paste from gmail made stuff weird and I dunno how to fix that I hope its readable anyway :)

Edited by Elenortirie

Having the same problem.  Tried helping a friend run this mission today, everything went fine on the shipboard part.  Ordis launches our arcwings, my buddy spawns in his just fine, i spawn without mine, running VERY VERY fast but not able to change my elevation :(  The Balor very quickly nommed my face.

Having the same problem.  Tried helping a friend run this mission today, everything went fine on the shipboard part.  Ordis launches our arcwings, my buddy spawns in his just fine, i spawn without mine, running VERY VERY fast but not able to change my elevation :(  The Balor very quickly nommed my face.

you tried clearing that folder I mentioned above?